FIFA 20

Soldato
What formation are people using? I have tried 4411 which i quite liked, tried 4321 which i struggled with, going to try 4231 as that worked well for me last year. i have hardly any players and like 30k coins to make a team so either formation won't seem brilliant.

Soldato
I'm really torn, at first I was all about Drogba before seeing some of the others lower down and thinking they'd suit me rather well. Now pondering getting Roberto Carlos and someone else, Ian Wright and a midfielder with my remaining 8.

5 more goals away from Dzeko, 4 more La Liga/Ligue 1 wins for the swaps tokens. It's been tiring

Caporegime
I want Zanetti but Keane looks solid too. Can’t see why you’d take anything other than a prime icon as one of your picks. Most of the other cards will be useless/under powered by December.

You can pick up cards like baby Nesta for under 400K, just not worth using swaps for in my opinion.

Personally I don't buy packs nor do I have time to trade so just play the game and getting that many coins takes some time.

Don
OP
This is why I really can't be arsed doing the objectives. I think if I got an icon it would just be used for a future SBC rather than going in my team. It's when I did Nakata in 19, he just went into Eusebio SBC in the end. He didn't offer anything over lower rated golds!

Also, had a such a good run early last night in rivals, playing good stuff and winning around 5 in a row. Then played a draft game, second round and someone with 9 men in the end beat me, I missed around 14 1 on 1s, I then went back to rivals and lost around 5 in a row and rage sold all the team :) I went to bed in a big mood.

Soldato
I really like 4231 using messi as a cam. Got 8 tokens and was thinking about roberto carlos since heading shouldnt be much of an issue this year. Zanetti would be the perfect link with messi though. :rolleyes:

Don
OP
That’s why I’m going with a prime icon, to maximise the use I get from it. Tbh I’m grinding the objectives really slowly, just using untradeables. It’s nice not really caring about results as much. Going to give FUT champs a miss again this weekend.

On a side note gold player card prices are plummeting still, other than the top rated one obviously. I’m trying to finish clearing out the club as I think they’ll continue dropping.

The WL is a lot more enjoyable than rivals :p

Back
Top Bottom