FIFA 20

Soldato
Should be doable if you're prepared to grind.

600 a day from daily objectives ~ 10 days left, 6k.
New set of weekly objectives ~ 10k, probably a bit more.
Rivals Grind ~ 2k
Squad Battles Grind ~ 2k
New scream card? Maybe? ~ 500.
Thanks mate, I need an online volley desperately, ive had a few prior to unlocking the challenge too.

Caporegime
How did I do this little flick? I keep doing it accidentally in midfield but this is the first time I've done it and scored. Seems like something I should learn.

It's nowhere near as bad as when it came out, in fact I don't think rebound goals are an issue at all anymore.
Lost a game 3-2 with all of his goals coming from rebounds from Alisson.

Man of Honour
If anyone wants a decent and fairly cheap attacker with good links - get Mertens.

He's an absolute beast for me, doesn't look out of place with Neymar and Mbappe, and his finesse shots are amazing.

Don
OP
If anyone wants a decent and fairly cheap attacker with good links - get Mertens.

He's an absolute beast for me, doesn't look out of place with Neymar and Mbappe, and his finesse shots are amazing.

I agree but because I have got the god now (Neymar) he is on the LM, still really effective but I prefer Reus up front.

Permabanned
I think they have made it worse. Tackles/bobbles off a defender are falling more often to the attacker. Conceded some horrendous goals from attackers walking through tackles/it dropping back to them. Never happened as much before. Not like Nesta and Laporte cant tackle......

Soldato
Think I'm changing up my team for next WL and going with a Premier League/Serie A hybrid, want to use the Scream objective cards and Zaha that I spent an age grinding for. Will be slightly easier to link together when I get whichever Icon/s I go for

Soldato
I think they have made it worse. Tackles/bobbles off a defender are falling more often to the attacker. Conceded some horrendous goals from attackers walking through tackles/it dropping back to them. Never happened as much before. Not like Nesta and Laporte cant tackle......

Dear lord please it can't be much worse.
I had neymar a couple of weeks back and he was insane, this time he's not doing much so confused.

Soldato
I really don't rate Neymar - in comparison to the rest of my forward line he is drastically underperforming.

Unfortunately he is the best LW in the game (until Prime R10) so I'm stuck with him for now.

Back
Top Bottom