FIFA 20

Soldato
Chances of making the game better? Chances of them reintroducing auto lunges and auto defensive blocks inside the penalty area? :o

It's a complete mess.

My players are auto blocking shots, auto passing and shooting has been wrecked. I can't pass to a man next to me either, it's auto selecting players being marked.

Edit: Just played a back pass from the halfway line at full power and it tapped it to the striker next to me. And they've done absolutely nothing about drop back. ***** have made a tragic game even worse.

it’s like EA do the same thing every year :rolleyes:

worst thing now is it artificially pulls your players back, it’s look completely unnatural. Even worse shooting has been made worse as well, even by EA’s low standards they have managed to surpass themselves. @Milkybk whatever you do don’t try it, you might break the forums swear filter :D

Caporegime
Back passes are completely ****ed now. I've conceded three goals by hitting it back at full power only for my player to tap it 5 yards. Never once happened before the patch.

Also, have they decided to fixed drop back by nerfing shooting making it even harder to score against players that use this tactic?

I haz 4090!
Don
Back passes are completely ****ed now. I've conceded three goals by hitting it back at full power only for my player to tap it 5 yards. Never once happened before the patch.

Also, have they decided to fixed drop back by nerfing shooting making it even harder to score against players that use this tactic?

But how's Zaha? :D

Soldato
Pulling players back is the change to dropback.
I know that, but what I am referring to is it’s artificially trying to fix something as opposed to you know well like removing the dog **** auto blocks and lunges which always creep back into the game with these patches.

if people can shoot without those things then drop back suddenly doesn’t seem so appealing, it really not rocket science but for EA it seems it is. I’ll persist but the fun is rapidly disappearing on this game. If I’d lost loads I’d put it down as being a sore loser but I’ve won the majority of the games which makes it worse in my eyes.

Associate
Funnily enough, I used to find myself in situations like you Brabbinho, until I shifted to 433 (4) and gone defensive on my mids and defenders. I do tire of "parking the bus" but on the odd occasion, I get to play a game where it's expansive and open. I'm finding defending is so bad in this game that you have to overcompensate and go to extreme lengths to keep a clean sheet.

Have had a go with this and won 3 in a row, so it has helped a little

Soldato
At least it's better than 19 with it's 1st time shots and 180º spin shots and all that. And that was how 19 ended up, I wasn't playing at the start so probably missed some of the really bad stuff.
19 was broken but it was more fun than what we currently have. The start of 20 yet again felt good and better than 19 minor a couple of things. It seems everytime they touch something it ****s something else up that they must not anticipate. But we're in for a bad year this time I've no confidence it's going to get any better.

Back
Top Bottom