** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Argh some snotty little level oner beat me and nicked 75 skill points off me!!!! Then i replayed him and battered him 5 nil before he quit and I only got 19 points back :(

I'm going to start arranging in the lobbies after that, if I play and lose to low level players the penalty is too great.

We should play each other in lobbies, more to play for :D

And I get loads of points when I beat you!

how do I find out my fifa rank, though it will be very low

Also whats the fifa 09 Addias LIVE season free trial code

Go to Xbox Live then you'll see Leaderboards, unless you have enough points you won't appear on the leaderboards yet. It does scroll though wins,losses etc at the top though.

Free trial code is on the back of the manual, it's a waste of time though, I turned it off.

Not seen the bottom 3 players i need to play for weeks, have they quit?

Who do you mean? lee, droolinggimp and bhoya?

If so, Lee is always on, droolinggimp and bhoya add to your friends list and arrange a time, this is what I did and successfuly completed all my games.

Think outside the box people ;)

They're online just might not be on fifa.

I think what you did was fine mate, you should have been given a chance to explain yourself before people went off on one, but that's what it like in here.

Not at all, if people didn't show for your games etc your instantly going to get annoyed if they haven't explained the situation. You've already expressed your annoyance when you've sent invites to people who have ignored you but who knows what's going on in their life??

Sorry to hear that NorthStander and I apologise for comments earlier but when someone drops from the league without any explanation anyone would thing the worse. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom