FIFA World Cup 2018 - 3rd/4th Place Play-off [14 July] **spoilers**

Soldato
If they reveal Kane was injured next week, everyone will accuse them of making excuses. If he was, I'd be surprised to hear it announced.

Soldato
Just as in the knockout games, Kane is far too static. Is he carrying an injury or something?

No creativity. He doesn’t run blind alleys anymore. Sterling is meant to be making those moves

Edit - he also has Ali/Lingard/RLC/sterling around him. There aren’t many runs he can make without cramping someone else.

Associate
Just as in the knockout games, Kane is far too static. Is he carrying an injury or something?
That's just Kane. He just hangs around and waits for a chance to score. He literally does nothing but score except for the games were he doesn't score. Part of the reason I dont rate him. He scores a lot for Tottenham but everything is set up to go through him/ penalty's.

Soldato
That's just Kane. He just hangs around and waits for a chance to score. He literally does nothing but score except for the games were he doesn't score. Part of the reason I dont rate him. He scores a lot for Tottenham but everything is set up to go through him/ penalty's.
Except in this system he is meant to be keeping the 2 central defenders in the centre so that we can overwhelm on the wings

Soldato
"Only Iran had fewer opportunities from open play than England in this tournament"

Well that's a nice stat to have. That and be the first team ever to concede a goal from Panama in a World Cup game, be nice bit of quiz trivia.

Back
Top Bottom