***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

No i said i find 08/09/10 on pro easy 11 im not im finding it much more difficult :( sorry my grammar sucks :P

And i know i have to trail but reason i want to join is will be fun playing with more real people
Yeah Im finding it the same - its just a different beast - I can score and make nice moves but I just feel Im as consistent as previous FIFAs - but hey its only a demo thats been out for days...

ps3ud0 :cool:

profd.jpg

Tickets have been sold and I can therefore order my official headset and FIFA11. :)

Broken wrist eh? I wonder what that's from. :p :D

i was overdoing it on my wrist muscle building program, not to worry i have another wrist :)

I've never been in an argument with you have I?

I tend to stay out of the arguments in Club because they're usually over very little.

cant remember tbh. Being scottish i'm afraid its an inherent trait to whinge at the tiniest little discrepancy :p

Thinking of coming out of retirement for Fifa 11 now I have a working PS3 again, enjoyed the games in Fifa10 I played with you guys... (tom0r-UK)

Shopto - usually good with pre-orders (get by Thursday) but my Move has gone missing it seems :/

Shopto are terrible for me! Not sure if it's Royal Mail or them. Out of 7 games I've ordered from them, I've only received 2 of them. The rest went missing as well as the replacements they sent out. :o

Every pre-order Ive done in recent years except for last years FIFA has been via them - been damn solid until now. Sounds more like your postie likes playing video games. You also live in Leicester :(.

Back
Top Bottom