***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Official Sony PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset is the one I am talking about. I presume it is decent but I just want to check.
Best you can get for wireless gaming headsets - what we all prefer people to use...
id like to play but am coming with zero fifa background since like y2k.

ill have to get the game and see if im any good on friday!
Take your time - FIFA 11 seems to have a steeper learning curve than normal - I expect to lose at least one controller before the end of the year...

ps3ud0 :cool:

id like to play but am coming with zero fifa background since like y2k.

ill have to get the game and see if im any good on friday!

As long as you're a good team player that's all we ask really. Oh, and does anyone know if you can give your VP proper boots? As in Nike, Adidas Puma etc the creation centre it seems only lets you customize the crappy generic EA boots.

i like the kit, and they have lots of good players, especially the brazilians.

and because they are lowly rated they get an underdog status. but then u give the ball to fernandinho and do the business:)P and with dinca Rat on one wing back and what do you call him on the other they have a solid team! (srna)

well thats what i used to do anyhow.

Last edited:
Best you can get for wireless gaming headsets - what we all prefer people to use...

Take your time - FIFA 11 seems to have a steeper learning curve than normal - I expect to lose at least one controller before the end of the year...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Ah, its not just me who rages at FIFA then and controllers end up as the collateral damage, good :p

As long as you're a good team player that's all we ask really. Oh, and does anyone know if you can give your VP proper boots? As in Nike, Adidas Puma etc the creation centre it seems only lets you customize the crappy generic EA boots.

Don't know about the creation centre but you can get Nike, Addidas etc etc in game as usual.

I'll be up for playing tonight, I am at college though and it will be somewhere between 8.30-9.30 that I get on :)

I'll jump on around the same time and see if anyone's on to play

I'll sort out the trialists lists soon, and the details of the trials. Though, that'll probably come after release when we get a better look at how long it takes to increase VP OVR

Okay quick question as ill hopefuly being doing this with you providing i pass your trails (guessing no wink wink fun will get me through :P)

Would we be using our virtual pro we create or import (if importing the one from fifa wc is possible)

Back
Top Bottom