***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Well you know exactly how Im like with Club - so its not a surprise I dont like Pro Ranked

And that goal is one of the bugs I meant - though its normal just outside the box diagonal to the goal opposite a goalpost with 2/3 power and finesse held down...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Its not an OcUK team anymore? Its not been mentioned - look at the thread title? If you got that impression, then Im sorry - if you felt entitled to join, that was never the expectation we gave.

Good luck in what you decide - just remember your reply echoes a lot of what Ive said above - its a shame, cos that was an opportunity for you to prove us wrong...

How could I prove you wrong when I was never even considered due to Killswitch completely inaccurate valuation of my "Play".

Well you know exactly how Im like with Club - so its not a surprise I dont like Pro Ranked

And that goal is one of the bugs I meant - though its normal just outside the box diagonal to the goal opposite a goalpost with 2/3 power and finesse held down...

i curled it :cool: you dont think i look to make sure im at 2/3 power so i exploit a bug to beat the keeper surely :p the two goal i scored were similar but one was at the corner of the box (i had cutback and moved inside a bit as i was on the wing) Dont think they were bugs/exploits...if so then you could say nearly all goals are.

meh theres no pleasing some! :p

LOL you know I like to wind up - but its surprising how often you see those kind of shots curling into the opposite top corner.

Perhaps bug is a bad description - more that FIFA seems to give you much more success with that type of shot then you would expect. Stuff like shooting from 40yards on a volley so it loops the keeper are definitely bugs :p

Last edited:

Firstly let's just clear up something. The name of the thread is ***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Explain to me where it says anything about OcUK, I think you just assumed. Second of all the club is not affiliated to OcUK in any way, we don't use OcUK's name and we don't represent OcUK, hence the name change. Once again, I apologise if you've misunderstood but it's all in this thread plain as day if you want to have a read through it again.

Also, please don't talk as if I am the only one that has criticized you. ps3ud0 has already pointed out his feelings on the subject and as I've said we've all been talking about it behind the scenes and we agree that changes are needed in your approach to the game for you to be considered as someone who will add something to the team and change it for the better. Also, you'll remember I mentioned attitude, your attitude shines through in this very thread for everyone to see. You've acted as if it's your right to be part of the club when that isn't the case at all, we specifically rebranded the club for FIFA 11 to allow us a better amount of quality control, if you make a club public and just allow everyone to join then it quickly descends into chaos, and the standard of football and teamwork is very low.

The club is open to anybody, anyone can try out, I don't see where your major issue is, I've critiqued you but then others have as well. You can either try out or go away and stop trying to take the thread way off course. You'll see myself and the other club members have been nothing but polite to everybody else, so if you have a personal problem with me or this thread then I'm sorry but that's not my problem. I criticized you based on the 14 or 15 games we played in the old and now defunct OcUK FIFA Club. This is a new club, with new rules and nothing to do with OcUK, we are all shop users and all everpresent on the forum so I think we have just as much right to make threads as the next person, especially when we are giving other PS3 FIFA players the chance to be part of a fun social experience, nobody else has shown an issue with this thread being here, I suggest you take your negativity somewhere else if you have no interest in trying out for the team.

I'd also appreciate it if you didn't swear at me.

:)

How could I prove you wrong when I was never even considered due to Killswitch completely inaccurate valuation of my "Play".
By trialling? We are all adults here and I cant see you not getting a fair chance - we arent expecting perfection, but then we dont really want people that just think they are the best thing since sliced bread as its hard to integrate them too. Show some dedication - its pretty poor that you only turned up for a few games last year, but on more than one occasion asked to be in Club but never bothered to turn up after being invited - thats just not a good trait.

With regards to our status here - the last two years of Club I guess we have identified ourselves as the OcUK Club, but I dont see how that stopped other clubs forming and in reality its never stopped us limiting who plays or not. But on various occasions weve welcomed anybody thats interested and spent considerable time here and in game helping them gel with us - the only rule being that they need to be from the forums...

Now weve decided that we want to stop that identification just so it gives us a bit more control as weve evolved as a Club and got a good set of regulars (not as many as we would want) and want to concentrate on adding to that base while not adding the previous implied compromise. At end of the day theres nothing stopping anyone creating a new PS3 Club, but there never has been...

Im sure someone like Surfer can qualify us as a Club and what we are all about - he was there from the start but decided our Club wasnt what he needed in FIFA. Ive had some heated arguments with him so I doubt he has any bias towards us and probably give the best insiders honest appraisal...

its a good club...ive played and with argued with KILL, Polly and Skippi no ard feelings ehhh just as long as they know i'm always right :D

EDIT: Without a doubt the ocuk ps3 fifa club would be dead if it wasnt for Skips, Poly's dedication (also James and Jonny to a lesser extent). I mean its pretty much lasted since 09 and been going nearly non-stop since.

i just get the need to do this sometimes.....proranked allows me to be an **** for giggles....i have a weird sense of humour u see.

Last edited:
its a good club...ive played and with argued with KILL, Polly and Skippi no ard feelings ehhh just as long as they know i'm always right :D

i just get the need to do this sometimes.....proranked allows me to be an **** for giggles....i have a weird sense of humour u see.

No hard feelings. :)

I'm looking forward to kicking your arse in 11 though. :D

yeah last game we played was a draw i think?? i'll happily give you a 1v1 no worries in fifa10 anytime.(fifa 11 after ive worked out how to shoot!) Though ill be playing through the pain barrier as im recovering from a broken wrist atm :(

I'll be up for the first Fifa 11 cup - should be good.
I'm also gonna do a goalie VP soon as i get Fifa 11 coz that feels like a lot of fun. Always wanted to go the keeper :)

Last edited:
Good games tonight everyone. I'll be giving club a rest tomorrow night I think, I don't want to overplay it and end up being frustrated / bored. Nice to see 7 people on and we played very well overall, had one or two stinkers but you can't win every game. :)

Back
Top Bottom