***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Yeah Ive setup a Club - no we dont have the magic number, so VP practise - so many accomplishments...

As VPs seem to start at 70 I think we need to change the trial rules...

ps3ud0 :cool:

so being completely nube do you have to create your own player for this 10v10thing? and is there like more lag than i find on COD MW2 when the host has 17 torrents on the go?

and is a headset essential for this behaviours?

Yes you create your own player.

Lag in club seems to be caused more by the EA servers than anyone else's connection.

It's not essential, but it's good for the banter.

cool, so to make my custom player 'good' do i need to take him offline and play many seasons with him for him to get good stats? like be a pro mode on PES for instance?

sorry for asking what may seem like obvious or inane questions but literally i have not fifa'd for nearly a decade!

There are 400 accomplishments which you get for your pro, and each one improves your player by increasing certain stats by a certain amount (i.e. scoring a goal may increase your shooting accuracy) or adding a trait like long throw ability or powerful headers etc.

Some can be gained by messing about in the practice arena, but most are gained by using your player in any game mode, some require a certain difficulty level or online play.

Hopefully that makes sense?

Yeh you could play a season on BAP (Be a Pro) as well as playing Clubs to improve your player.

Or you could stick your VP in say.. Man U's squad, then play a career season with Man U and do it that way..

Got a technician coming on Tuesday to have a look at my line and see what's wrong with it. :)

Really? :(

You guys been playing today? How did it go?

I should have my PS3 back by Sunday. If it works, as soon as it hits my hands I'll shoot into town to pick this up.

working on my vp is slow going at the min as I created a winger and not getting much of the ball in career mode and not getting picked everygame.... damm the AI i should have done player manager.

Back
Top Bottom