***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Erm what is "You MUST have an OVR of 80 to join". :confused:

Yep as Nickg said, basically we won't be doing trials this year as the hardly seems any point, but we want everyone to have a player that is useable so we thought 80 Overall sounded like a decent number without being too demanding. Mine is 81 already and that's only with about 9 or 10 hours of play, it won't take very long at all and there's still almost a years worth of Fifa 11 club left, so there's no rush if you haven't the time to do it all right away. :)

NO TRIALS

You MUST have an OVR of 80 to join.
BTW please use the left hand page of the accomplishment book for your OVR, the scoreboard inflates your stats. Also Id recommend some Ranked Pro games to let you know what you are in for :p - sadly Club isnt much better than that now but it wont get worse...
Give my by tonight and I will be 80, currently at 74. LW/LM/LF

also feel free to add me on PSN im only a recent convert - Bailey12856
Just get to 80 - its not hard and shows that youve put some time into the game and more importantly got some idea of how FIFA 11 plays. Hell my GKs a 78 already...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
I'll be on around half past 8 / 9PM. Watching the Chelsea v Arsenal match and then popping up my mums for Sunday Lunch so I'll not be back until around 8:30 ish. Hopefully you guys will all be on and ready for some red hot club action. :p

By the way, Jonny, Baplad and myself had a go with our improved VP's last night and it was much, much better than the previous time when we tried with the 70 OVR's, the passing was really slick and we were much quicker around the pitch, scored a couple of good goals and we played 2, won 1 and drew 1 which wasn't bad.

Kit Order randomised using:
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/people/r.young/research-techniques/arrayshuffling.html

randomh.jpg

Which gives an order of:

Nimes Olympique
Gremio
(ps3ud0 choice #2)
Bayern Munich
VfL Wolfsburg
(Baplad choice #2)
Vasco De Gama
(Baplad choice #1)
Hercules CF
Portugal

Any newbies who play a minimum of 30 games will then be able to add their kits to the list.
Beenom will be added in at a random entry point if/when he joins the club and offers his kit choices.

Back
Top Bottom