***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

looks like fifa is down.

but for skill moves i went to the exhibition went in defence and then kept requesdting the ball and just held onto L2 and simply rotated the right stick in all manner of ways until id ran past about 15 people using a multitude of tricks and manouvers

think im about 84 overall now maybe a bit more since i went in defence for 2 games and got a lot of standing tackle and tactical awareness things done.

you can get the area awarenbess if u bring the keeper to the edge of the box and then lob him from outside in the free practice!

Bap, Jojo and myself had a good few games earlier on, played 4 and won 4 we managed to score 10 goals in the 4 games and conceded only once, quite impressive I thought, especially for such a new team. And speaking of impressive we have won 8 of our last ten games, scoring 28 and conceding only 9 goals. We played pretty well tonight and our last game was a well ground out 1-0 win. The other team barely had a chance and we could have made it about 6-0 if we were more clinical in front of goal.

All in all a good night and hopefully we'll see the other newer players on the PSN tomorrow or later on in the week for more games. Sorry Bailey, after I sent you that message I saw you were offline and didn't send another, I didn't know if you were offline for good or not, you only missed out on a couple of games but we play all the time so no doubt you'll be able to get a decent amount of games in soon enough. Just make sure you work hard on your VP and get him to 80 or above beforehand, that way he's much more useful in game. :)

Got it :)
K1LL-Dec-Mancity1

It seems I can't add you to club without being your PSN friend but I'm just on my way to bed to watch a movie so I'll add you in the morning and send you a transfer invitation. Don't be such a little **** this time. :p :D

I need to sit down with this tonight and work on my VP, any tips on the best way to get started? I only played mine a little bit on FIFA 10 but I'll work mine up to the limit once I get going now on FIFA 11 :p

Bap, Jojo and myself had a good few games earlier on, played 4 and won 4 we managed to score 10 goals in the 4 games and conceded only once, quite impressive I thought, especially for such a new team. And speaking of impressive we have won 8 of our last ten games, scoring 28 and conceding only 9 goals. We played pretty well tonight and our last game was a well ground out 1-0 win. The other team barely had a chance and we could have made it about 6-0 if we were more clinical in front of goal.

All in all a good night and hopefully we'll see the other newer players on the PSN tomorrow or later on in the week for more games. Sorry Bailey, after I sent you that message I saw you were offline and didn't send another, I didn't know if you were offline for good or not, you only missed out on a couple of games but we play all the time so no doubt you'll be able to get a decent amount of games in soon enough. Just make sure you work hard on your VP and get him to 80 or above beforehand, that way he's much more useful in game. :)
Let me know when you are good and Ill join in again ;). Suspect that might be a fair while knowing my high expectations :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

I need to sit down with this tonight and work on my VP, any tips on the best way to get started? I only played mine a little bit on FIFA 10 but I'll work mine up to the limit once I get going now on FIFA 11 :p

Hah it's gonna take you 4evaaaaaa :p

Seriously though, just stick your virtual pro in a good team, go into kick off and just play against crap teams over and over, stick the half lengths up to about 10 minutes per half as there's a lot of accomplishments that require you to do X things X number of times in a game and with a 20 minute game + extra time if you need it then that's a lot of time to get those accomplishments done. Put the difficulty on World Class so that you can unlock the advanced accomplishments as well. :)

Let me know when you are good and Ill join in again ;). Suspect that might be a fair while knowing my high expectations :p

****ing cheek tbh. Glory hunter. :p :D

****ing cheek tbh. Glory hunter. :p :D
I know I can guarantee someone doing unnecessary tricks when theres not an opponent near them or attempting a 30yard cross-field lobbed pass into a crowd of players just in case someone from our team receives it...

Do I need to go on? :p. Could always remark on the long shots ;)...

Glory Hunter? More like Prison Warden. Haha :D

Lets all guess where Skips PS3 will be tomorrow? Dublin? Cork? Liverpool?

Will it need a passport soon? Remember it needs an ESAT for America now :p

Back
Top Bottom