***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Bloody awesome game that, on my 3rd company :o
Ive got my own console though it was after 20y called polyBOT - its basically a PS3 clone. Just making new games for it and then gonna sequel them all.

Need to re-roll though and see if I can make a console before the 20y deadline...

I have physically played this non-stop for at least 8hours...

ps3ud0 :cool:

My hardware engineer has a salary of $28k, the rest of my minions all add up to less than $10k :p

EDIT: May attempt to make the Final Fantasy's (Fantasy RPGs) in the correct order and on the correct consoles...

Where did you get him, I can't ever seem to find one :\

Ending up just making a series for PlayStatus2 and trying to get the $1mil award.

RoboGunner X was a good game though :D

EDIT: May attempt to make the Final Fantasy's (Fantasy RPGs) in the correct order and on the correct consoles...

Edit: I made my own series which was on the same consoles but called it Last Vision :p

Last edited:
Ive never found a hardware engineer - you have to level them up. From what Ive worked out so far you need to have them at lvl 5 in coding, design, sound engineer, writer and director (might need producer too). You can then allow them to learn hardware engineering but with all that levelling that dont come cheap. My current one is a converted Hacker and had to have every discipline at lvl 5 before she 'turned' :p

Ive made a 40/40 game - it was a first try High School Life game for the DS :p - only won the Grand Prize once with a FF clone. Once I started making Whoosh Motion games I had to build a console :p

P.S. This is my first attempt - hoping easier on re-roll cos Ill have all the types/genres unlocked...

omg game changing moment last night... K1ll says just press R1 off the ball to help positioning!

ah yes that does stop me meandering all over the place trying to work out where i should be stood.

however i think there is some talk about attacking positioning too, but ill sya this:

If i am CAM for instance and i roll a ball up to the striker and the striker ends up going out wide, or held up, and then there is only 1 other striker, at that point i feel justified to overlap/take the position of that forward otherwise he only has 1 option to pass to or go backwards. and given that no one really passes backwards it makes sense for the Mid at that point to provide the extra option up top.

otherwise u end up with everyone in position, except the man on the ball, who then has limited passing options. to an extent like a relay.

Back
Top Bottom