***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Good points. Is anybody playing a game or two this evening? I assume Skippi won't be on until around 10 and I'll be going to bed about 11, have to get up about 6 tomorrow morning which is a bit of a culture shock for me so I need all the beauty sleep I can get. :p

Sorry for the double post. I think I'm going to get away from Club for a few days, I must just complain a lot which is probably why Skip left earlier on, invite me if you want me to play but to be honest I won't be around much if the consensus is that I complain too much.

My god you lot are like women :p. Kill you dont complain that much, but you are getting like me so dont be so catty :p.

You just missed the best FK ever from me ;) and 3 MotM is a row :eek:

ps3ud0 :cool:

is there a running assist thing on this game? i find that sometimes when im being passed to, my player goes into tramline mode where i cant stop him from chasing down the ball, even when i know its going to get to a teammate also.

no im not trying to hog the ball, nor am i trying to run my own players off the ball.

ive tried the L2 + R2 and it doesnt always pull my player out of it nor do i have time to cancel this on demand.

is there an option to take off 'running assist' or something to help reduce this problem?

is there a running assist thing on this game? i find that sometimes when im being passed to, my player goes into tramline mode where i cant stop him from chasing down the ball, even when i know its going to get to a teammate also.

no im not trying to hog the ball, nor am i trying to run my own players off the ball.

ive tried the L2 + R2 and it doesnt always pull my player out of it nor do i have time to cancel this on demand.

is there an option to take off 'running assist' or something to help reduce this problem?

I think that's a characteristic of the Fifa engine, it has improved over last year but it still magnetizes your player to the ball at various points. I don't know if there's a setting to turn it off or not.

Back
Top Bottom