***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Did you read that the colour of your boots and how they match affects your VPs morale?
Are you's lot going to pre-order or try and grab it at midnight somewhere?
Really undecided - I could pay £35 and go with shopto and get it to my door before release day most likely or pay a cheaper cost (not sure it will be as cheap as £25 after MW2 brought up RRPs) and stand in a large midnight queue - the big supermarkets arent too near to me...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Arsenal are great

Ooh, I like this game! Uhhh... but not quite as great as Aston Villa.

Really undecided - I could pay £35 and go with shopto and get it to my door before release day most likely or pay a cheaper cost (not sure it will be as cheap as £25 after MW2 brought up RRPs) and stand in a large midnight queue - the big supermarkets arent too near to me...

I'll just be going to Asda probably, last year it was £25 if I remember rightly, if it's the same case or at least sub £30 this year then i'll just go there on release night, the queue was about 15 minutes long and full of chav scum but it was worth it.

Last edited:
Dare I bring up the issue of which kits we are going to play in?

My favourite has been removed from the game this year :(:(:(:(

Edit: Think my vote goes for Vasco da Gama so far :)

There's going to be a kit creator so I expect we'll end up making a kit. Otherwise we'll probably end up doing like we did last year and each choosing a kit and then having 1 of our chosen kits per month. You'll have to ask Skip/Poly and see what they think. :)

Ah didn't realise there was going to be a creator, haven't been reading up on the new game much yet :( - it's all blocked at work too.

:(

No word of whether it will be available for online clubs, nor how in depth it is, but I should imagine we won't be allowed to put our own images on the shirt due to licensing issues and possible offensive images being used. I expect it will be like the kit editors in the past where you choose between plain, stripes, hoops, diagonal stripe, and then you just choose the colors. It'd be cool if we could have our own kit manufacturer, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok, but I doubt it will let us do that either so I expect we'll probably just end up using proper teams kits and then doing like we did before. I'll promise not to choose a revolting strip this time. :D

Oh, and use one of those proxy sites, that should get you around their filters. :)

Dare I bring up the issue of which kits we are going to play in?

My favourite has been removed from the game this year :(:(:(:(

Edit: Think my vote goes for Vasco da Gama so far :)
Do same as last year? People choose their fav kit (or create one) and we randomise the order they come in - not sure if it will be for a fortnight or for a month at a time...

Ill happily collate it all together - anything thats crap though will need to be verified - we had some shocking kit choices last year so some user-generated ones could be ****...

Last edited:
I like black kits, so that'll be my choice.

Something like New Zealand's or Spurs 3rd.

New Zealand's is a sexy kit. We'll have to wait and see who we've got in club come the start of the season, and then we should sort it out then. Personally I'm in favour of 1 kit every two weeks, I think a month is slightly long and there's nothing worse than being stuck with the same kit for a month, especially if it's one that you, or other people hate.

Back
Top Bottom