***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Soldato
Crikey, not done much with BaP mode in the past, so giving my pro some experience in all position is going to need some work - especially since I can't play it until I get home at Chrimbo :o

Caporegime
How did you manage the diving headers kill, you clearly cheated!

I could never get them,

I always ended up face planting :(

there isnt a specific button to diving header is it? maybe thats why im crap at headers? i thought you just pressed shoot and if it was in the right position the player would make a diving header.

Caporegime
Crikey, not done much with BaP mode in the past, so giving my pro some experience in all position is going to need some work - especially since I can't play it until I get home at Chrimbo :o

Don't worry about it too much, like I said, as long as people are out for the team and not themselves then you'll be fine. Just build your pro how you want, you don't need to tailor him to a certain position. It's mainly about enjoyment. :)

Put me down. PSN - SiTrauma

I hope you've altered your play / attitude a bit since last time. ;)

there isnt a specific button to diving header is it? maybe thats why im crap at headers? i thought you just pressed shoot and if it was in the right position the player would make a diving header.

No, you just have to deliver the cross from a specific angle like in this video:

Man of Honour
I wonder how many regulars we will have 2 months down the line?

I bet we end up with the one's we already had. :p

I'd be happy to play loads, but I haven't played the whole online Club mode much and need practice so you'll probably tell me to **** off and die :( :p

Caporegime
OP
I'd be happy to play loads, but I haven't played the whole online Club mode much and need practice so you'll probably tell me to **** off and die :( :p

Practice on normal 10v10,

It's pretty much the same, only:

• People stick to their positions
  • It's not like Primary School football with everyone chasing the ball
  • We pass in and around the box

Caporegime
LOL its not a tourney - it is league based but against all the other Clubs in the world just with people playing particular positions - in my (biased) opinion I think its the hardest gametype in FIFA. Theres nothing like the stress of being ANY with 5 human opponents on pitch...

Note to others interested that never have tried Club - if youve got FIFA 10 stick on Pro Club and get used to the pace, if you havent when FIFA 11 is out get your VP useful (Ill qualify that once weve seen how accomplishments are gained this year), then get used to the pace - really will pay dividends in Club if your VP is not frustrating you...

When we stopped playing for a few weeks and it took us a while to pick up the pace and learn how little time you have on the ball

P.S. Comms is useful, though not essential - mainly used to take the mick out of each other - its makes Club fun most of the time - recommend the official PS3 headset if you havent got one...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom