***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Im liking Shakht Tars CL away kit, hopefully its in 11

10hiwjn.jpg

It's not that you're not wanted, but last time you played a run of games with us you tended to lose possession, a lot. You would sprint every single time you had the opportunity and you would shoot on site, despite other team mates being in better positions for the majority of the time. You can deny that if you like, that's up to you, but we know what you play like and I'm not overly enthusiastic about the idea of you coming in, hogging the ball, ballsing up chances for everyone else and then giving a half assed apology before doing the same thing again.

If you want to try and change your play to suit a more teamplay oriented club then that would be good, but at the moment you're playing as if it's just a pro ranked match where everyone runs round like headless chickens. Also, cut the skills, they don't work.

It's not that you're not wanted, but last time you played a run of games with us you tended to lose possession, a lot. You would sprint every single time you had the opportunity and you would shoot on site, despite other team mates being in better positions for the majority of the time. You can deny that if you like, that's up to you, but we know what you play like and I'm not overly enthusiastic about the idea of you coming in, hogging the ball, ballsing up chances for everyone else and then giving a half assed apology before doing the same thing again.

If you want to try and change your play to suit a more teamplay oriented club then that would be good, but at the moment you're playing as if it's just a pro ranked match where everyone runs round like headless chickens. Also, cut the skills, they don't work.
Just wanted to quote this for future reference...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Ouch. :o

I didn't really enjoy Clubs in 10 so we'll see how 11 is before I put myself up for it.

Really shouldnt have been in FIFA 10 - but people worked out the knack - much harder than 09, so I suspect its only just time til you get the feeling...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Removed as I don't want to give this ass*** the satisfaction of a response to these completely innacture accusations and complete bull**** that he usually spouts on about. All I will say is;

polar_facepalm.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom