***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Right then guys I need your help clearly as yesterday my heading was utterly woeful and let me tell you I was embarrassed. I mean overall I think my game has gotten better I'm not a complete liability now but I need some help with my heading.

Outside the box its fine but inside I just don't get it. Either I don't jump or I do and its row z time. I wasn't trying to stuff it up.

I do have the power header trait selected should I turn this off?

Right then guys I need your help clearly as yesterday my heading was utterly woeful and let me tell you I was embarrassed. I mean overall I think my game has gotten better I'm not a complete liability now but I need some help with my heading.

Outside the box its fine but inside I just don't get it. Either I don't jump or I do and its row z time. I wasn't trying to stuff it up.

I do have the power header trait selected should I turn this off?

I have that trait on and I am happy with my heading - at least in front of goal. Do you have all the standard heading accomplishments as they will make quite a difference.

I don't really know what I do to make it so, but I seem to have a decent knack for heading goals, but I am useless at heading when in the middle of the park!

Hi I know I've not been too much lately but my enthusiasm for club is still Alice and kicking probably more so now as I'm on the other side of my gt5 addiction. I'm still carp obviously as you've seen but I do love club so please don't take my absense like I've stop or something. I'm just getting started.

GGs guys for the last few sessions - though you can definitely tell when weve run out of ideas or are tired - might be worth leaving then rather than staying on!

I may not be around on Club as much the next couple of weeks - got a fwe DIY things to do and my WSP for my G25 should be turning up so I suspect GT5 might take centre stage for a while. Ill try and keep making the normal days though more than likely...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Yea I should have left 2. Games earlier in hindsight as instead of knocking the ball past people u was knocking into defender and one time your probably wonder why I knocked it into the Keeper outside the box I wasn't sure if I or the defender had headed it on and I didn't want to get to the ball then to pass from my previous x press so I thought I'd mitigate against and try to do an r stick push to minimize disaster but sadly the keeper was already out on me even with that touch.

So yea basically hoe do you cancel a pass that you don't know if you made or not but quickly without totally breaking your stride etc? L1 to just stop or something else?

Back
Top Bottom