***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Well it was just me poly and been last night but we manage to win a good few games. Some only just but enjoyable all the same after some bickering/pointers:

Your runs suck. You run backward!:confused:
You don't pass quickly enough?:eek:

You hide behind defenders.:confused:
Okay ill shove them over. Etc.:D

Lol you know who it was.

I did have a couple of paragraphs written to make my points clear, but realised there was obviously no point - I take your post in jest, but Im just tired of being the clown that bothers to say something...

Im gonna take a break from Club. Im truly fed up being the only one who has the backbone to say what needs to be said, especially as it seems to fall on deaf ears so often - most of this thread is me talking - I really dont see the point in me playing and I wish I had realised this sooner...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Lol don't be such a big girl if I can poke fun at myself for being carp and needing pointers then its not a big deal. My point was you might have said those things but then I did address them and it kind of worked.

There's not much more a man can take than being told he's doin it wrong but in n
The next game I did what was said got near post buldosr someone over etc and we won 3 2 .

Take the post above yours in the good humour it was intended you can't have a team without banter mate.

Lol don't be such a big girl if I can poke fun at myself for being carp and needing pointers then its not a big deal. My point was you might have said those things but then I did address them and it kind of worked.

There's not much more a man can take than being told he's doin it wrong but in n
The next game I did what was said got near post buldosr someone over etc and we won 3 2 .

Take the post above yours in the good humour it was intended you can't have a team without banter mate.

What happened at the end? I lost connection and got kicked - waited in chat but then noticed everyone went offline - how did the last game go?

We couldn't see you in there. I did wonder where you were but assumed you were having more lag issues so had decided to play offline.

If I recall, we lost the last game 2-0 or so. It was my best performance of the night but that didn't exactly take much given how useless I was in the other two/three matches I played. Just wasn't my night.

Ah ok I thought it was wierd that no one was in chat - assumed everyone had been kicked from it too. It was a very good night except for the last 2 games I guess - good opposition, one of which just owned our defence and sucked up our attacks.

Think we all need to train up so we are all over 85 - more and more the other team has high levelled VPs and sometimes with GK/CB VPs that make life even more difficult. Ill try and get my GK stats up as it seems to be an useful position

It appears that my combination (5'9, 152ish lbs, creator style forward) means that my strength stat can't possibly go over about 75. How annoying.

I've got my VP playing in defence during Career Mode so he's getting accomplishments and slowly levelling up towards 85. Oddly I'm an 84 on RW but 81 everywhere else up front :|

Can you give me your stats (in the accomp book it should give a breakdown of the overall if you keep it highlighted on the Arena section). Might be able to see why it saying what it is.

I normally move between ST Finisher (88) or CAM Playmaker (89) - think Im 5' 10 with 170lbs. Looking at your play and what youve said above I suspect its your ball skills that might need focussing on and maybe either stay short and go a bit heavier or go taller but stay the same weight to help the strength side...

Back
Top Bottom