Films you want a sequel to?

Of two minds on this one but, Wall-E? Loved the first one and a return to see how they all get on could be great.

Pixar did really well with sequels to Toy Story, but the sequels to Cars and Monsters Inc were poor. I think they need to be very careful. I hear tell of a Toy Story 4. I will be so disappointed in them if they make it and it's bad, because they will taint what is probably the best film trilogy ever.

Jurassic park 4 or 5 is on it's way.

Pacific Rim wasn't great, but I do find myself rewaching it every few months. It's the kind of film you can watch but don't really have to pay much attention to (if that makes sense).

Inception was good. I had to watch it twice though (I was baked the first time...)

e: I agree lol

Batman & Robin.

Get Arnie, Uma and george back in the tight leather and crowdsource the puns - in fact the entire script should be either one-liners, puns or musical.

Well, I guess we may as well add Masters of the Universe to that and cram Dolph back into his outfit :D

Probably Event Horizin, just so they can *explain/confirm the *ambiguous/completely unambiguous ending

*delete as appropriate

Event Horizon deserves a great sequel, would love to see that happen.

Back
Top Bottom