Films you want a sequel to?

Good choice, I quite liked golden compass.

It did get panned, not entirely sure why, but I never read the books, so maybe that's why.

Wasnt the Golden Compass universally panned?
I never bothered watching it, only because it got such low ratings.
Was it any good?

I actually thought The Golden Compass was pretty awesome.

I would like to see another i am number four. Slated but i really enjoyed it.

Push, again slated but i enjoyed it.

Yeah I enjoyed Golden Compass as well, not brilliant by any means but I didn't think there was anything particularly wrong with it, but then like Glaucus I've not read the books either.

Yeah I enjoyed Golden Compass as well, not brilliant by any means but I didn't think there was anything particularly wrong with it, but then like Glaucus I've not read the books either.

The golden compass was quite faithful to the book and was liked by most people who watched it, especially kids. Unfortunately it angered allot of religious groups who saw it as being anti christian. They created a lot of bad press for the producers/distributors etc so I wouldn't expect a sequel any time soon.

Master and Commander, they did an ok job with the first and the books are full of great stuff for a sequel.

Top Gun just because they should.

Bad boys got to love it even if the second foes get a bit stupid!

The golden compass was quite faithful to the book and was liked by most people who watched it, especially kids. Unfortunately it angered allot of religious groups who saw it as being anti christian. They created a lot of bad press for the producers/distributors etc so I wouldn't expect a sequel any time soon.

To be fair, the books are extremely anti-religion, and the author is a massive atheist :p

Back
Top Bottom