*Final FIFA 2008 League* - signup and opinions.

I would like to join in (bit of a fifa newbie so you could put me in div 2) but I am on holiday for two weeks at the start of july. If that is going to cause a problem then i shall sit out this one.

are there going to be deadlines for certain amounts of games again? i think that was a good idea.

isnt there an achievement for finishing one of these leagues too? the last 2 i was in never got finished :/

are there going to be deadlines for certain amounts of games again? i think that was a good idea.

isnt there an achievement for finishing one of these leagues too? the last 2 i was in never got finished :/

A deadline will probably be put in place but to be fair last time the majority were all well organised and played there games without having to be chased up, just the small minority let us down. We don't have implement such rules if people can just commit to playing there games. It isn't rocket science really.

The 2 leagues never got finished no because of people not finishing their games for whatever reason. I'll probably bet on the same happening with this one but you can only try...

Back
Top Bottom