FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
The noise on mine is noticeable at full pelt, but not horrific. I'll have a fettle with the fan curves in EVGA Precision X1 over the next few days.

I've got an Arctic Accelero IV (aftermarket heatsink & cooler) which I've used successfully on a variety of cards to massively drop temps and noise. It's fantastic. I'm tempted to stick it on this Zotac 3060Ti, if it'll fit.

I tested a 3060Ti Founders Edition a few months ago and it had much better temps & noise than the Zotac. Makes you wonder WTF you're paying extra for.

In a normal world they would be same MSRP as founders or a little less. Also, I think Nvidia splashed out a bit on the cooling this time and budget AIB's are struggling a bit to match the price.

Associate
I preordered to Ireland, only the regular 23% Irish Tax as PC Parts are Tax Exempt
Thanks for the information. That sounds good then, I knew I might be kicking myself after not pre-ordering twice, due to reading reddit posts about zotac noise and temps.
There will probably be another opportunity.
Also after wasting hours and hours looking for something decently priced over the last month, I'm not sure if the 100-200 euro above msrp is even worth worrying about anymore, considering the time/energy wasted :cry:. Have to stay strong.

Associate
Thanks for the information. That sounds good then, I knew I might be kicking myself after not pre-ordering twice, due to reading reddit posts about zotac noise and temps.
There will probably be another opportunity.
Also after wasting hours and hours looking for something decently priced over the last month, I'm not sure if the 100-200 euro above msrp is even worth worrying about anymore, considering the time/energy wasted :cry:. Have to stay strong.

yeah lmao, I sold my 1070Ti when all the GPU prices inflated, I thought people were over exaggerating how hard it is and assumed they're just slow, ended up on a 1030 until the preorders came in, In my case it's worth paying the extra 100 over MSRP for the ease of mind.

Associate
For anyone interested...

Tonight I've fitted my trusty Arctic Accelero IV to my Zotac 3060 Ti. The huge backplate wouldn't fit, so I just reused the stock Zotac one and added a few thick thermal pads to the rear of the PCB to help cooling.

Testing with Heaven benchmark. Ambient temp 21C.
With the stock heatsink/cooler, GPU temp maxed out at 74C with fans at 83%, was a little noisy.
With the Accelero IV, temps maxed at 64C with fans at 53%, almost silent.

The cooler temps mean you get a nice little performance boost too, even without overclocking.

Associate
For anyone interested...

Tonight I've fitted my trusty Arctic Accelero IV to my Zotac 3060 Ti. The huge backplate wouldn't fit, so I just reused the stock Zotac one and added a few thick thermal pads to the rear of the PCB to help cooling.

With the stock heatsink/cooler, GPU temp maxed out at 74C with fans at 83%, was a little noisy.

The cooler temps mean you get a nice little performance boost too, even without overclocking.

Very nice :cool:

Associate
For anyone interested...

You're brave! I too have an Accelero IV strapped to my old 1070, good to know the actual Heatsink will fit. I don't fancy mangling my new Graphics Card just yet but good to know its an option in future if I decide to keep it long term like I did my 1070.

Associate
thank you for all the replies <3 i am waiting patiently for the inno3d 3060ti and might of wished i purchased the zotac seeing as all of those orders already delivered :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Had around another 1000 units of the Zotac 3060Ti arrive, these shall be available to order around 2pm today, so as a forum headsup if your after a really well priced 3060Ti, then OcUK has got your back. :)

Associate
Had around another 1000 units of the Zotac 3060Ti arrive, these shall be available to order around 2pm today, so as a forum headsup if your after a really well priced 3060Ti, then OcUK has got your back. :)

If we have already purchased the pre order for a inno3d 3060ti can we purchase one of those at 2pm???

Back
Top Bottom