FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
Where can I see my placement in the queue for the pre ordered Inno3d 3060ti?
I don't think there is exactly a queue, i think it is just one large batch ordered. So everyone should roughly get them all around the same time which i hope is in the next few days or by next week at latest (fingers crossed)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

100 of each Inno3D 3060Ti just landed, orders shipping today, next delivery on these should be in around 10 days which will complete remainder of back orders. :)

Associate
Hi there

100 of each Inno3D 3060Ti just landed, orders shipping today, next delivery on these should be in around 10 days which will complete remainder of back orders. :)
Sweet, thanks for the update!

So I just need to keep an eye on the order status and if it doesn't show as shipped by tomorrow I'll be in the next batch?
I think my order was pretty much when they were pulled so most likely I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Associate
Sweet, thanks for the update!

So I just need to keep an eye on the order status and if it doesn't show as shipped by tomorrow I'll be in the next batch?
I think my order was pretty much when they were pulled so most likely I'll have to wait a bit longer.
what date
did you order your gpu?

Associate
Mine has shipped too, also replacing a 980ti - part of a custom OCuk PC.
Most I've ever paid for a discrete GFX card, £300 was my previous limit.

Associate
Hi there

Hi Gibbo,
OverclockersUK are expecting to receive any 3060 TI non-LHR graphics cards? Maybe you have any ETA?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom