• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Caporegime
(Blatant diversion alert!)

You are very much mistaken. It just depends how much cash and how much of your portfolio it is. You've got to look at the larger picture. For someone worth £10M, £100K in cash is 1% - very much working capital. For someone dependent upon investment income (shares, property, etc) then a large float (say equal to their annual expenditure) allows them to survive times of low income without selling capital.

Some cash is good; having £millions in cash permanently is not so good.

If you vary your portfolio enough you should have enough cash to cover you for a few days and be able to cash out enough to cover you for several months within a week.

I cashed out several thousand on vanguard the other week my first time doing so and was surprised at how long it took. 4 days in total.

Whereas crypto I can have in my bank account within 5 minutes and that's with going through an intermediary bank account as well.

Gold again I have a cash dealer. I can simply walk into his shop 6 days a week and walk out with cash.

Property rental income is cash anyway in the bank.

I only keep enough liquid cash in these times for buying dips or immediate expenses.

Credit cards 0% interest, PayPal credit, etc is all available and can just be offset against next month's DCA buys. So money goes towards them instead of regular top ups.

Associate
Hey there, first time poster, I was one of the lucky ones to have seen the Zotac 3060 Ti OC early one Sunday morning and was able to bag one. Just had my order confirmation email that its been shipped, after sitting on an EVGA queue since January!

You can be assured this will be going straight in my PC, from what I can see in some online reviews on another e-tailer, the newer version may have a re-tuned firmware for the Fan profile and its not as loud as the earlier reviews reported. We shall see when it comes.

Thanks once again!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey there, first time poster, I was one of the lucky ones to have seen the Zotac 3060 Ti OC early one Sunday morning and was able to bag one. Just had my order confirmation email that its been shipped, after sitting on an EVGA queue since January!

You can be assured this will be going straight in my PC, from what I can see in some online reviews on another e-tailer, the newer version may have a re-tuned firmware for the Fan profile and its not as loud as the earlier reviews reported. We shall see when it comes.

Thanks once again!

Thank you for the order.
Also remember when it comes to fan profiles you can just setup a custom fan profile on any card anyway and is always advisable to keep both the card cooler whilst also keeping noise lower. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
thanks

same cards here 700€ :(

We are the only retailer in the UK who did this deal, because I went looking and pushing the partners for it, hence why we got it. It has caused backlash from competitors who just sit waiting for deals to come to them but it is why your not really seeing anything in Europe. I am always pushing for deals and stock and this 3060/3060Ti was pretty epic in current climate.

6600 XT will be the next big mover, I now have over 1000 cards ready for launch and I am now aggressively pushing for better pricing to get closer to the MSRP.

Any idea when the zotac 3060ti would be listed again?

I need to build the inventory back up first, can't put them on sale with the small amount left over as would over sell and I only took back orders on this first lot as I had guarantee shipment incoming, never with a lot of complaints about OcUK making this deal I want to be sure I got my shelf stacked high before I make available any more to sell.

If all goes well maybe towards the end of next week. :)

Back
Top Bottom