• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Caporegime
I have a question. Shortly after the 3060 LHR cards were released I heard that there was a way to bypass this in the drivers which was "accidentally" leaked. Has this been fixed or are miners still able to use 3060 LHR cards at full capacity?
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, I am new to the forum.

I dont think the hardware controlled lhr cards have been figured out yet.

Associate
Any news on the inno3d cards - I'm getting long sideways glances, and can hear the distant mutterings of 'where's my new PC' from my wife's direction.... :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Are the zotac 3060

Are you going to list them again at some point?

We will do some at deal price again next week, but I might make it a forum only deal as at the deal pricing they sell way too quick but that will benefit yourself anyway. :)
Would be 3060Ti though, as 3060 incoming next week is for back orders only.

Associate
My order has been stuck on "awaiting payment status" for 2 days now, customer support says that they couldn't find my order number and I need to keep waiting.

I understand there has been a huge demand for these cards, and delays can happen, but having the money gone from my account & seeing people now receive them, I'm getting concerned that my order hasn't actually gone through :/

OcUK Staff
OP
My order has been stuck on "awaiting payment status" for 2 days now, customer support says that they couldn't find my order number and I need to keep waiting.

I understand there has been a huge demand for these cards, and delays can happen, but having the money gone from my account & seeing people now receive them, I'm getting concerned that my order hasn't actually gone through :/

This seems odd, please drop a post in the CS section someone there should be able to confirm and locate your order, when you post there include your order number and the name the order was placed under.

Soldato
We will do some at deal price again next week, but I might make it a forum only deal as at the deal pricing they sell way too quick but that will benefit yourself anyway. :)
Would be 3060Ti though, as 3060 incoming next week is for back orders only.

Was after a 3060, will keep an eye on your deals more closely in future, cheers.

Associate
This seems odd, please drop a post in the CS section someone there should be able to confirm and locate your order, when you post there include your order number and the name the order was placed under.

Just done it, fingers crossed it's all okay!

Associate
Just got the Zotac 3060Ti installed - the fan/cooler is absolute guff but I knew that going in, performance wise its a decent upgrade on my existing card especially given the market at the minute and makes playing games on an ultrawide at 1440p viable.

Associate
I kept missing these deals, but finally managed to get one of the Zotac 3060Ti ordered yesterday. After rushing back home since I didn't have my login details & was still 30 minutes away from home, when I found out they was in stock again.

So I just wanted to say thanks to @Gibbo and everyone at Overclockers.

Last edited:
Associate
I kept missing these deals, but finally managed to get one of the Zotac 3060Ti ordered yesterday. After rushing back home since I didn't have my login details & was still 30 minutes away from home, when I found out they was in stock again.

So I just wanted to say thanks to Gibbo and everyone at Overclockers.

How much did you pay? I was charged £458.99 for the non OC 3060ti yesterday but just saw Gibbo say the price was £439?

Associate
Just got the Zotac 3060Ti installed - the fan/cooler is absolute guff but I knew that going in, performance wise its a decent upgrade on my existing card especially given the market at the minute and makes playing games on an ultrawide at 1440p viable.

I picked up the non OC 3060ti, have had Zotas before last Geni was not expecting any issues really but the coolers seems ok, from my experience nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Gpu cooling. No noise or rattle from the cooler shroud. Fans sound seems ok to me my case fans speed up about the same time the graphic card twin fans do so that would mask any loudness. Max temps when benching 67- 69c . Not bad really and 5 Years of insurance if it go`s pop and the best price possible at this time thanks to Gibbo`s hard work :)

Associate
@Gibbo I managed to order an Inno3D 3060Ti OC to Ireland, was this an error? I was waiting so long for a GPU so this would be disappointing if it wasn't able to arrive

Soldato
Do you think the Kraken G12 will fit?

You need to measure the spacing of the screw holes and then check with the G12. The 2080/2080ti would fit but only if you used the AMD holes as it was not strictly compatible at the time so you would just need to check the spacing. Also double check the RAM too as with the G12 the bottom RAM chip could only accomodate half a heatsink so if the 3060ti has the same when you fit the RAM heatsinks you might need to mod one to fit the bottom. Dont forget you will need extra heatsinks for the RAM and VRM's.

Associate
You need to measure the spacing of the screw holes and then check with the G12. The 2080/2080ti would fit but only if you used the AMD holes as it was not strictly compatible at the time so you would just need to check the spacing. Also double check the RAM too as with the G12 the bottom RAM chip could only accomodate half a heatsink so if the 3060ti has the same when you fit the RAM heatsinks you might need to mod one to fit the bottom. Dont forget you will need extra heatsinks for the RAM and VRM's.

To be honest I saw lower RAM temperatures with the G12 without heatsinks compared to the FE cooler with heatpads on the RAM. Not sure about the VRM's though.

Associate
He already said he was opening up to Ireland and US again.

I tried ordering a zotac 3060 ti couple of days ago when they were on sale, could not order it to Ireland. Some stock seems eligible for shipping to Ireland but I am not sure to be honest if there is shipping to Ireland or not, or is it only on selected items.

Yes UK mainland only and since Brexit it seems the couriers are now excluding Ireland. :(
Once things improve we will remove the EU/US restrictions but right now we cannot risk that.

Edit: I saw recently of other Irish guys ordering cards on the forums.. (2nd Zotac pre order couple of weeks back)
It is a bit confusing that products say UK & Ireland only and then in the basket it may say can't ship to Ireland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom