• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Soldato
Woohoo I'm one of the lucky few! Cant wait :D

I'll provide some insight as to the quality of the cooler when it arrives for those who have been asking - I too couldn't find much in the way of reviews.

Caporegime
I am interested in seeing how these inno3d cards hold up, people seemingly dont own the ti's and I cant find a single review of them online.

There is a YouTube reviewer that has reviewed every card out there against each other and inno3d were literally the worst you could buy. Like top 5 bottom out of 50 odd cards.

Soldato
There is a YouTube reviewer that has reviewed every card out there against each other and inno3d were literally the worst you could buy. Like top 5 bottom out of 50 odd cards.

That's not a review. I'm sure more premium cards out there will be able to boost higher, but it's hardly the only factor to consider when choosing one. Cooling, noise, price, availability...

Associate

Bit of an overblown assumption there... it primarily covers power variation, important for overclocking, but if people are just sticking a card in a system at stock its largely irrelevant, at which point the important factors are:

Cooling, noise, price, availability...

Edit: OK, re-watched it, there is a fair chunk more on noise and temps :) but overall, largely the same conclusion, not a huge difference in real-world stock performance, particularly relevant as most of them just can't be bought.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah but if they have skimped on VRM, etc then surely they have skimped on everything else.

It's why the top end cards like suprim x and strixx have the best power availability, etc as they have the cooling and build quality to match.

Associate
Yeah but if they have skimped on VRM, etc then surely they have skimped on everything else.

It's why the top end cards like suprim x and strixx have the best power availability, etc as they have the cooling and build quality to match.

Absolutely, definitely low end production :) but at least you can actually buy them..

Edit: the bit I thought was interesting was how low the FE version faired.

NB: I have an FE sat on a shelf waiting for new build to go into, which in turn is waiting on an inno3d card for a new full build which is on order..

Last edited:
Associate

its a 3060 ti, i doubt its going to be getting liquid nitrogen cooling or anything. its not going to even be close to suffering the same issues as the 3080 or 3090.

Soldato

I'm not convinced the cooling will be poor as the OC version has a significantly better cooler than the none OC version and it's not a hot running card to begin with. I'll report back either way with my findings. I have no interest in a noisy or hot card so here's hoping.

Personally, I don't know why you'd ever bother buying a super high-end 3060ti other than availability pressures - might as well just get a 3070 at that price point.

Associate

I thought this at first but he also rated the zotac as middle of the pack lol I had that card and now its gone, this is just his opinion as he has not tested the cards hes rating

Back
Top Bottom