• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I tried ordering a zotac 3060 ti couple of days ago when they were on sale, could not order it to Ireland. Some stock seems eligible for shipping to Ireland but I am not sure to be honest if there is shipping to Ireland or not, or is it only on selected items.

Edit: I saw recently of other Irish guys ordering cards on the forums.. (2nd Zotac pre order couple of weeks back)
It is a bit confusing that products say UK & Ireland only and then in the basket it may say can't ship to Ireland.

Probably the team have not got up to the editing of automated stuff yet. They have had forum issues for past week, but the Ireland shipping I think has only been lifted today or yesterday. :)

Associate
Thanks OC team for sorting out my glitched order -- top notch customer support.

Got it at 8:30 this morning! One happy customer for the card, and one happy customer for the box :cry:

whEenyj.jpg

Associate
Anyone who has got the Zotac have you registered it for the extra warranty and if so have you got any email to confirm the warranty extension, I registered mine but have only had an email confirming registration but no mention of the warranty being extended ?

Caporegime
Bugger. The alternative is a 6600xt which seems much quieter. But a big loss in performance :(

It's not a big loss in performance at all. It's up to 22% depending on the game

Average you are talking 10-15%.

You have to remember it's also £100 cheaper. Which is funnily enough roughly 25% cheaper so it's actually better in terms of value for money.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

100 of each Inno3D 3060Ti just landed, orders shipping today, next delivery on these should be in around 10 days which will complete remainder of back orders. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Does this mean the regular Inno3D 3060's are going to be in the delivery for 10 days time also?

Fingers crossed yes however remember its an estimate, deliveries are a big unknown during these times as things are still mental due to Brexit and the pandemic still causing major issues.

Associate
I am interested in seeing how these inno3d cards hold up, people seemingly dont own the ti's and I cant find a single review of them online.

Associate
Fingers crossed yes however remember its an estimate, deliveries are a big unknown during these times as things are still mental due to Brexit and the pandemic still causing major issues.

Ok thanks for the info!

Wish i'd known the 3060 Ti's were on sale the day I placed my order, would have definitely gone for that, oh well.
If only i'd known these forums existed beforehand, could have found out from here lol.

Back
Top Bottom