Fix For H80i/H100i LED Cold Boot LED Bug

Associate
I have this same issue with my H100i, sits at pink after a reboot, even though its supposed to be red... however I cant seem to access the firmware on that corsair forum, I get an error message saying I dont have permission to view the thread. :S

Soldato
I have this same issue with my H100i, sits at pink after a reboot, even though its supposed to be red... however I cant seem to access the firmware on that corsair forum, I get an error message saying I dont have permission to view the thread. :S

not sure if its still around, but if you go onto the forum, go into the thread that lists/links the firmware levels, then go to page 2 ( i think or 3), someone had uploaded the firmware to dropbox, thats how i got it.

Soldato
Keep being prompted to update my H100i firmware, do I really need to do this? I mean it works fine. I don't want to go ahead and update, only to then run into issues and not be able to reverse the update.

Caporegime
Keep being prompted to update my H100i firmware, do I really need to do this? I mean it works fine. I don't want to go ahead and update, only to then run into issues and not be able to reverse the update.

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it would be my advice. I had a few H100i's and the led failed on all of them at some point which was a shame as i loved the look of it.

Back
Top Bottom