Flights disrupted at London City Airport after Black Lives Matter protesters storm runway

Soldato
"It is an airport designed for the wealthy. At the same time 40% of Newham's population struggle to survive on £20,000 or less. When black people in Britain are 28% more likely to be exposed to air pollution than their white counterparts, we know that environmental inequality is a racist crisis."

Errrr... Whut?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Amazing that they haven't just been forcibly removed and dealt with in 10 minutes. Absolute bunch of *****. Why is it that people who claim to support causes are completely incapable of doing something that would actually be of benefit. They would rather spend a few hours "marching" or protesting than try to help out in a meaningful way over time.

I saw a video the other day of a black guy speaking at a school in america where almost all the kids were black and he goes on a rant about how the only place he is disrespected is at black schools. He basically says that they are their own worst enemy and its not "the man" keeping them down, its their own behaviour and attitudes. I know that there is a problem with race in America but how people can say that its entirely taught and that there is no reason for it is ridiculous.

Anyway, basically people who do this sort of thing should be punished very harshly. There is no excuse for this kind of "protest" and it does nothing but damage their supposed cause.

Soldato
i thought this is why the police had a firearms division? couldn't they just legally suspect them of terrorist and hose them all down w/ lead? if they can shoot a guy o a Tube sure they can do everyone a favour and execute some attention whores?

Soldato
Soldato
The answer is simple. Because they're a complete bag of dicks.

To be honest, BLM is fast just becomming a hate group and full of people who just want to make up issues to be angry about. Then they want to cause a disruption to everyone else.

As far as i've seen in America they are a bunch of racists.

There was that riot in milwaukee where a armed criminal who happend to be black was shot, they rioted. Oh just a little detail we forgot to mention.... the cop was black too.

Back
Top Bottom