Flights disrupted at London City Airport after Black Lives Matter protesters storm runway

Soldato
The point is that the first people to feel the strain on climate change will be those in the poorest countries - countries which are, of course, populated substantially by people of colour.

Usually Indian rather than Black, though.

And before some people jump in to use this to bolster their opinions of Black people, the protestors seemed to be entirely White from what I could see.

Soldato
So everyone else who wants to protest has to abide by the rules and limit their numbers, a non-aggressive location and cant be seen to illicit more members.

But no, when a bunch of a soft-headed regressive lefties want to make a statement by shutting down a civil structure, its entirely ok.

I don't think "it's entirely OK". They've been arrested.

Man of Honour
n23334090863_9202_zpsd9e14d94.jpg

Soldato
Ugh, when will BLM go away.

As a black guy, whenever i see this movement on TV I cant help but cringe and curl my toes. All Lives Matter, and the longer these kind of groups parade about the longer the divide in society goes on. It's always bloody Us vs Them.

Permabanned
Ugh, when will BLM go away.

As a black guy, whenever i see this movement on TV I cant help but cringe and curl my toes. All Lives Matter, and the longer these kind of groups parade about the longer the divide in society goes on. It's always bloody Us vs Them.

What a stimulating and refreshing comment, sadly many protests and strikes hide political agendas behind other façades. Thank you Sir! :)

Soldato
I wonder how long it will be before we see some beardy type with a vest full of explosives stood on an airport runway near you

Associate
If these people had a reasonable argument people might pay attention to them, but pretty sure that they will be unable to do this.

Soldato
In honesty, I don't think this is much to do with BLM anyway. I think it's just a mob of AGW protestors jumping on a nearby bandwagon to promote their climate change message. I'd bet good money they all protested about climate change previously and then thought they were clever to try and link the two. I've seen that plenty of times - a pre-existing group and agenda leaping to support whatever movement currently seems to have momentum. Like a remora eel on a shark.

Caporegime
Kinda worrying they got there though.

Wonder what would happen if you say legged it onto the runway and lobbed a chain/cable into the engine of a plane on take off/landing.

Caporegime
Sounds like a very callous attempt by environmental groups to piggyback on the blacklivesmatter movement. A shame the actual decent reforms campaigned for will be completely ignored because of the dilution with this rubbish.

But the official BLM media sources (twitter etc) all where tweeting about it.

It was done by BLM not a third party

Caporegime
They're all white doing it for the black people because it's a false flag/media stunt/psyop to create civil unrest and spark another nationwide riot.

Environmental impact on black people? Seriously? What a blatant attempt at trying to arouse emotions in the black population by fabricating an issue where none exists.

Irony

Back
Top Bottom