Flights disrupted at London City Airport after Black Lives Matter protesters storm runway

Soldato
Some guy from black lives matter on the radio a minute ago said the fact you could have your shoes cleaned, polished and shined at the airport was racist.

Wow. Utter retardation.

Soldato
Some guy from black lives matter on the radio a minute ago said the fact you could have your shoes cleaned, polished and shined at the airport was racist.

Wow. Utter retardation.

So what is the politically correct shade for my morning toast ? Am I racist if its white or am I racist if its burned to a blackened crisp ? Help me BLM ... you are my old hope !

Caporegime
I can have that done by a machine at a carpark, dem machines be racist yo! :rolleyes:

Well, let's be honest, that machine could be taking a job away from someone else, so it must be racist, right?

//These people are all idiots looking for a cause in anything, whether there is one or not. They won't last long because nobody takes them seriously. Just like all the other fads these idiots try it'll fizz out eventually. The best is to just ignore them.

Soldato
the protesters are all white

The demonstrators say they have "shut down London City Airport to protest the UK's environmental impact on black people".

They're all white doing it for the black people because it's a false flag/media stunt/psyop to create civil unrest and spark another nationwide riot.

Environmental impact on black people? Seriously? What a blatant attempt at trying to arouse emotions in the black population by fabricating an issue where none exists.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is fragging stupid, why does it take 7 hours to arrest them, why can't they just get some bolt cutters to remove the chains and then arrest them. There is something really really wrong with how the Police work in this country.

There is a picture of a dozen police cars and dozens of officers all standing around looking at them for 7 hours when 4-5 of them could solve this in about 5 or so minutes.

How are they even allowed to shut an airport down! :confused:
Are the police scared of doing anything because 'racist'? :rolleyes::mad:

Because airport operations are not the primary concern. If the primary objective was to minimise disruption then of course it would only take 3 minutes to restore full order. However the primary objective here is to get the actors as much air time as necessary.

Soldato
Sounds like a very callous attempt by environmental groups to piggyback on the blacklivesmatter movement. A shame the actual decent reforms campaigned for will be completely ignored because of the dilution with this rubbish.

Soldato
Well, let's be honest, that machine could be taking a job away from someone else, so it must be racist, right?

Yes, but only if it takes the job away from a black person, don't assume that it would be taking a job away from a black person though, that would be racist. If it's actually taking a job away from a white person then that's vocational appropriation, but don't call it vocational appropriation because it implies that black people want to shine rich white folk's shoes, that's racist. Don't call it racist if you're white though, because that's not your word, honky.

As a man who really would love for true equality across all races, sexes etc, I am disappointed on a daily basis by these pathetic lackwits drawing the discussion away from the issues that could make a difference.

If I ever find myself persecuted and in need of someone to champion my cause, I'm going to veto any applicants with scraggly beards and/or ginger dreadlocks.

Soldato
Well on the upside they've pointed out the security issues rather than an explosive nutjob doing it.

Can't help but think reasoning like theirs detracts from equality rather than aids it.

Soldato
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/flights-disrupted-at-london-city-airport-after-protesters-storm/

So climate change is now a race issue? I'm struggling to see the link tbh, its not like climate change isn't a global problem.

Looking at the photo's online, the protesters are all white, why are white people trying to hijack this black political protest movement?

Because their own sorry middle class life offers them nothing worthy to whine about, and they feel black people need them to speak on their behalf... because they're racist.

Back
Top Bottom