flubit - how they do it

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Flubit have been fab for me, use them quite frequently. Discount on an Intel NUC from amazon was 14% a few days ago :D

Soldato
tried it twice when an item was low in price, was offered a deal a few quid cheaper, the item went up in price and suddenly i received an email saying the item is now out of stock and here's a refund.
very dissapointed with them

Caporegime
tried it twice when an item was low in price, was offered a deal a few quid cheaper, the item went up in price and suddenly i received an email saying the item is now out of stock and here's a refund.
very dissapointed with them

Again, unlucky. I ordered a product when the Amazon price was £75. Flubit offered me it for £66, and I ordered.

The company had no stock and I've had to wait. The Amazon price is now £85 (and still shows no stock), but the product is now with the courier for delivery, at the price of £66.

I have heard of order cancellations, but it doesn't always happen.

Soldato
Again, unlucky. I ordered a product when the Amazon price was £75. Flubit offered me it for £66, and I ordered.

The company had no stock and I've had to wait. The Amazon price is now £85 (and still shows no stock), but the product is now with the courier for delivery, at the price of £66.

I have heard of order cancellations, but it doesn't always happen.

Ive had orders cancelled a few times but it wasn't as bad when Flubit discounted any website not Amazon only.

Soldato
First time user. Never again! Original expected delivery date at time of offer was 9 to 12 days. Once they confirmed the order it went to a month! Their support apologised and said it was due to the supplier and they can only get dates once the supplier confirms. Sounds like they need to find better suppliers.

Edit: It looks like they operate through a trading company called Fireworks Merchant Limited which purchases items on behalf of Flubit. It sounds to me like they predict purchases by customers and then order in bulk to ensure they can hit the price. I ordered a strimmer so it must not have had many orders and had to wait to purchase the strimmer.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Recent experience with Flubit has been poor. Offering £2 off a £55 item, which is pathetic. Since the delivery time can be ages with Flubit, you're better off just buying direct from Amazon, for an extra £2.

I mean, I like to save money, but £2 is insulting.

Associate
I have had 2 out of my last 3 orders cancelled with stock issues - despite them coming from Amazon and still being in stock on the amazon website.

Methinks if the price goes up on the rain forest after you accept their offer then they simply cancel it ... left me minus £250 over the festive period though as they had already put a hold on my money for 9 days.

Never again ... shall just pay the fiver extra and go elsewhere.

Associate
flubit

not sure where this would go so meh, posted it here

just wondered what people thought of flubit because im not so sure, twice now ive posted a legit rainforest link to a expensive dlsr camera and twice its given me a link to a grey import version and if that aint bad enough the "19%" cheaper price it gives, its actually £150 cheaper on the actual website and not through that ha,

just wondered how it worked if anyone could explain their practice :o

Back
Top Bottom