Kakao Stats
Stats sigs:
EOC Stats sigs
Fancy image sigs :cool:
Other:
Folding@home server status

------------------------------

Holy massive team PPD batman!! :eek:

Huge rise in PPD and amount cruched for the team this week. :D Last week Poland were pulling away from us, now we should be stomping them in a little over 2 weeks!

In the last 24hrs we dumped 1,121,033 points :eek: :cool:

Well done everyone, and a special thanks to the seti boys who are helping us achieve this increase as well. :)

Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ta for the news dekez.
I still forgot to order that blackberry charger so I'm not suffering any overnight outages as you can see by my current production.

Lost a couple of hours today as I've reinstalled windows. But it shouldnt have a massive effect.

EDIT: on another note I have lost more than a couple of hours as I set the client to oneunit last night and ran the backup before the unit finished so my SMP folder was restored with unit @ around 10% so I was re folding it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mighty impressive!

Hopefully those numbers will get more impressive as my PPD balances out and other people start cranking up their OCs! Below -5 for most of the country this morning, so the perfect excuse to keep Global Warming on track! :p

As always thanks for the news dekez. I have already started fleshing out the new news script, I just need to wait for Jason to see what he comes up with over the weekend. My current script takes about 5 minutes to run due to a massive dowload, should be much quicker with a single XML file to grab. It is going to make comparison really easy.

Soldato
Bit of a drop in my production due to overheating gpu's but will make it up over the next few days. If worst comes to worst might stick to big adv and cpu which seems to average 50000 per day :)

Associate
Back in at #10 for production :D

Just what I like to see :)

Cheers for the news!

Sorry - but I feel the urge to burst your bubble.

Please expect me to pass you (RAC) in the near future.

:D :D :D

The obligatory PARP goes to the following slackers:

A_N_Other
diogenese
hornytoe
ChrisBrid
GIxerBoy75

Associate
Thanks for the news!

Well my ppd took a nose-dive as my parents router died so my i7 box at theirs was sat doing nothing for a while, now got it crunching bigadv's so hopefully i should start rising up the ranks again!

Looks like we're going to be chasing each other up the chart loudbob! :)

Associate
Thanks for the news!

Well my ppd took a nose-dive as my parents router died so my i7 box at theirs was sat doing nothing for a while, now got it crunching bigadv's so hopefully i should start rising up the ranks again!

Looks like we're going to be chasing each other up the chart loudbob! :)

If I can get a stable web connection (in process of swapping isp's) I should be around +100k ppd.....

Associate
After a long time away, I've finally got folding back on my system. Mostly for the reason to keep the lounge a bit warmer :p , The system isn't anything great just a c2duo e6600 but every little helps.

Soldato
20101205-mjj322mq7d6eu97qg8eb8bn6e8.jpg
hfm

OK after a week of folding bigadv I am convinced something is up with my main rig.

My main rig, Raven, always has lower PPD on equivalent WUs compared to my server, Windward. I just don't understand why.

RAVEN
i7 920@4GHz
6GB Patriot Viper [12800]
Usage: Browsing, work [RDP/scripting], email and other office tasks. Occasional gaming [though none this week with bigadv].

WINDWARD
i7 920@4GHz
6GB GeIL Golden Dragon [10666]
Usage: Server, does servery type things. Also runs a GPU3 client.

From the above I would expect Raven to have better PPD. I haven't even done anything remotely strenuous on it for a week. I just don't understand how my server with very similar hardware is out-performing my PC and managing it while running a GPU client too!

I haven't been on my PC for about 24 hours an as you can see the PPD is still way off. Nothing on my PC is whirring away in the background as CPU usage is almost nil when not folding. I am really confused. I know there are variations within each project number, but I fail to believe that every single time Raven gets the slow version.

Anyone have any ideas? I am still happy with my overall output, but obviously it is a tad irksome seeing a machine apparently not performing as it should! :p

Soldato
OP
Congrats on the tiffy sah!

SB those 2 P6900 units seem to be giving different credit? Maybe they are just slightly different versions of the same work units or something.

Have a look in the benchmarks viewer and you can compare the PPD from different work units on both rigs. (although if you've not had these going long there might not be that much info in there)

Back
Top Bottom