Folding@Home Weekly Team News - 2nd November 2006

Soldato
It's looking that way. Either that or put the 4400+ in bros machine and put his 3700+ in the file server.

Still not sure though... the rest of the server will probably cost another 200 quid on top of the ~500 I'll be spending on the C2D upgrade. Might be better for me to sell my 4400+ and mobo/RAM, get my E6600 and wait a while before getting the server.

One thing is certain though, either I have a new file server or an E6600 upgrade come christmas :D

SiriusB

Associate
me vs .... absolutely no one :)

mevsnoonexo0.png

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Bigstan has posted that he's moving to Rosetta :(

My output in the last few days has not been good - dodgy borged network preventing WU's uploading and downloading.

Dunno about anyone else, but then it's been so good for a while, it was bound to end in tears.

Soldato
Hmm, well i've often had poor output before when the team wasn't doing so well but not this time. Hopefully we'll bounce back.
We'll be moving into 43 in around 8 hours which is good.

Soldato
OP
It's a combination of a lot of things I'm sure - it was beginning a downward trend before Stan said he was moving some machines over to Rosetta

Most likely it's a bit of everything above - plus my GPU was slacking as I forgot to load the 3D profile after my power outtage yesterday :o :p

Soldato
As diogenese said really - nice spike people, rebound for the win \0/.
And for the second time welcome to page one joeyjojo (told you I'd make a fuss ;) )

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but my ppd has gone from strength to strength - look as if quantity wins on the current WU's, that or Intel chips :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom