[ Folding ] We only need 13,000ppd more to start catching ABXzone

Soldato
Have you tried deleting everything from the work dir and queue.dat file?

I deleted all the files necessary in the folding folder but i don't really know what im doing so im just running two windows SMP's till i can be bothered to learn some more on the linux folding client my brain hurts from doing to much in one day :D

And also while im typing with my latest down time you have popped up on my threats list hope you not thinking of doing something silly now :p

Last edited:
Associate
I deleted all the files necessary in the folding folder but i don't really know what im doing so im just running two windows SMP's till i can be bothered to learn some more on the linux folding client my brain hurts from doing to much in one day :D

And also while im typing with my latest down time you have popped up on my threats list hope you not thinking of doing something silly now :p

If you want, I can send you a copy of a VM I've just built specifically for the purpose of folding (including init script so that it runs as a daemon). Have you got an ftp server with ~250 MB free?

I've tarred and bzipped it down from 1.5GB and it only includes the vmdk files. It was built on ESX, so you *may* have to run it through vmware converter, but probably won't.

Last edited:
Soldato
If you want, I can send you a copy of a VM I've just built specifically for the purpose of folding (including init script so that it runs as a daemon). Have you got an ftp server with ~250 MB free?

I've tarred and bzipped it down from 1.5GB and it only includes the vmdk files. It was built on ESX, so you *may* have to run it through vmware converter, but probably won't.

I wouldn't worry about it mate thanks for trying, I will get it going but just need to get a new hard drive so i can start a fresh as my windows install is a mess and its not helping really.:o

Also i destroyed my USB wifi adapter yesterday had to bodge a spare together just now so had a day or so without a net connection plus i need to test my i7 @ 4ghz but dont really want to sit waiting for prime to finish so ill just run @3.8 as i know that will work at near stock volts :(

Back
Top Bottom