Football 12-14th Feb 2011 WHICH IS VALENTINE'S DAY ****SPOILERS****

PK, You know why Agger didnt play? Cause if he was left out for the sake of Carra not impressed >.<
Wasn't even on the bench.

Time Carragher was dumped tbh. His hoofing was embarrassing at times today and just invited pressure and the needless tackle in the centre which eventually cost us the goal was schoolboy.

Last edited:
OptaJoe on Twitter: "19 - Nani has now scored or assisted 19 goals for Manchester United in his last 20 Premier League appearances. Impact."

That's what you call a key player.

Fair point - but how many could he have assisted IF his passing/ shooting was a little bit better.......20.....30 perhaps?

Personally (with no disrespect to Nani, who still had a lot to do) - Giggs's 1 touch pass completely made the goal

Agger/Skrtel though imo have a good partnership and we need to build on it as good as Carra is them two are our future till we sign other CB anyway. + Skrtel played a full 90 midweek i think. meh

Today we played well just didnt make most of our chances, Suarez my man of the match anyway, Caldwell should have been sent off.

Fair point - but how many could he have assisted IF his passing/ shooting was a little bit better.......20.....30 perhaps?

Personally (with no disrespect to Nani, who still had a lot to do) - Giggs's 1 touch pass completely made the goal

It was a nice touch but it was still a tricky ball to bring down for Nani, then a lovely finish. Doubt many others in our team could have done that

As a Utd fan still think Nani dives too much and he he is a little too selfish

Ronaldo was also too selfish, but he at least earnt the right to be - I just cant see Nani doing the same ( dont get me wrong - Nani with however many assists and 10 goals has done very well...........but considering how many he COULD have done..... maybe not so goood......)

We were lacking a spark today. Got into a lot of decent positions but didn't really create that many clear chances. Thought we were slightly unlucky with a couple of efforts off the woodwork and few decisions; their goal was offside and Caldwell should have been sent off.

As a Utd fan still think Nani dives too much and he he is a little too selfish

Ronaldo was also too selfish, but he at least earnt the right to be - I just cant see Nani doing the same ( dont get me wrong - Nani with however many assists and 10 goals has done very well...........but considering how many he COULD have done..... maybe not so goood......)

Did he sleep with your mum or something :confused:

You are ridiculously critical of probably our best player over the last year.

Back
Top Bottom