Football 12-14th Feb 2011 WHICH IS VALENTINE'S DAY ****SPOILERS****

Sunderland v Tottenham line-ups
Sunderland: Gordon, Bardsley, Mensah, Bramble, Onuoha, Malbranque, Henderson, Muntari, Richardson, Gyan, Sessegnon. Subs: Mignolet, Zenden, Angeleri, Riveros, Colback, Elmohamady, Ferdinand.
Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Pienaar, Jenas, Sandro, Kranjcar, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko. Subs: Cudicini, Lennon, Palacios, Crouch, Bassong, Khumalo, Woodgate.
Referee: Mike Jones (Cheshire)

I expect some of these players to step up to the plate and play their hearts out for their place in the squad.

If Spurs do well in this game will depend a lot on whether Sandro is finally up to the pace of the premier league. One thing is sure, Sunderland won't give him the time on the ball he's used to.

I'm surprised by some of the comments about Nani. He's been our POTY by a distance (excluding Vidic) and so many still seem to not appreciate him. He does like a shot it's true but if he didn't, he wouldn't have scored as many as he has. And it's not as if he's taken on shots from ridiculous angles either. He generally only shoots having cut inside and made the space himself too.

As a Utd fan still think Nani dives too much and he he is a little too selfish

Ronaldo was also too selfish, but he at least earnt the right to be - I just cant see Nani doing the same ( dont get me wrong - Nani with however many assists and 10 goals has done very well...........but considering how many he COULD have done..... maybe not so goood......)

He's now scored or assisted 20 goals in his last 20 games. Not a bad tally.

Back
Top Bottom