Football 12-14th Feb 2011 WHICH IS VALENTINE'S DAY ****SPOILERS****

Man of Honour
Arsenal: Chesney, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Wilshere, Song, Fabregas, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie

SUBS: Almunia, Denilson, Squillaci, Eboue, Gibbs, Chamakh, Bendtner.

Must win game now!

Caporegime
What a goal, who dares to say Rooney is not world class.

So glad City didn't crap for a point with that complete fluke, on the balance of play there's no question we deserved that, strong game from Vidic and Smalling.

Permabanned
Awesome from Rooney, Smalling was immense really composed throughout, I thought City played really well to be fair and they kept having a go.

COYW.

Soldato
Until he makes a mistake or goes on a bad run of form and the fans will call for his head. :p

Whenever he has played, even when he hasnt been great, he has been better than Evans at his best.

Today he completely outplayed the City attack, was composed when under pressure, played out of defence, was strong in the air, everything Evans isnt, and never has been.

Caporegime
What a goal, who dares to say Rooney is not world class.

So glad City didn't crap for a point with that complete fluke, on the balance of play there's no question we deserved that, strong game from Vidic and Smalling.

He hasn't been at all for 9-10 months, i might aswell say who dares to say Matty Burrows is not world class.

(I know he can be and has been but not for quite a while, has a long way to go to get back to last years form)

Caporegime
I just went looking for the goal after all the hype on here and tbh he's got loads of space and can't miss from there. I was expecting more after reading the comments.

Nice goal but WTF are the defenders doing.

Edit

On watching it many times, it's further out that I thought but still he had all the time and space in the world.

Soldato
2yuzz89.jpg

Will quote every city fan with the above.

Soldato

Another few of those and I might just forgive him for wanting to leave at the start of the season. Nani again, another goal, another assist. What say you now Frank? :p

Smalling was fantastic, Rio v2.

Back
Top Bottom