Football 12-14th Feb 2011 WHICH IS VALENTINE'S DAY ****SPOILERS****

Caporegime
It ain't goal of the season.

He shinned it a bit :D

:p

Remember Essien's goal vs barca? I personally thought it was complete luck as he mega mega shinned it, or am i being pedantic?

If Rooney did shin it i still feel its goal of the season, and i hate saying that and would look for anything to call it **** =P

Soldato
LOL @ mike summerbee about to cry " we dominated all the game" haha

What?

Which game was he watching?
A bit of crashing into United defenders does not constitute "dominating the game"

I thought they were very limited going forward and didnt look like a team capable of challenging for any title in this season or ever.

Caporegime
What?

A bit of crashing into United defenders does not constitute "dominating the game"

I thought they were very limited going forward and didnt look like a team capable of challenging for any title in this season or ever.

I think they are, if they scrap that midfield, Silva Tevez and Dzeko are qwalitee, and first half they did boss it in fairness.

Permabanned
What?

United isolated Tevez which limited everything they did, their only threat was Silva for about 10 minutes in each half.

Crashing into defenders :D

Soldato
I think they are, if they scrap that midfield, Silva Tevez and Dzeko are qwalitee, and first half they did boss it in fairness.

So change half the team then?

Which wont be the same team then will it?

So what you are saying is, if they buy an almost entirely different set of players, city might be better.

I see.

Caporegime
So change half the team then?

Which wont be the same team then will it?

So what you are saying is, if they buy an almost entirely different set of players, city might be better.

I see.

Didnt realise 2-3 players are entire team sorry.

Soldato
Summerbee in Comedy Gold shocker from Britain's Premier Comedy Club. nearly having a nervous breakdown on national TV because nobody was talking about Liddle ol Siddy, Then Sky showed the stats Utd More shots, more shots on goal, more possession, more passes completed.

"IN YOUR BITTER BLUE WORLD, IN YOUR BITTER BLUE WORLD"

Back
Top Bottom