Football Banter Thread

Not the brightest man is he. You can be talented at spinning around in a circle 3 times, standing on one leg and throwing a cricket ball at a bottle from 20 paces.

I would suggest that a sport which probably has has hundreds of millions of people who have played it worldwide has quite a few "talented" performers. I might even suggest that due to participation numbers, the people at the top of said sport are perhaps more talented than UFC fighters who come from a tiny pool in comparison. Then again, what do I know.

When I saw that story yesterday my first reaction was "Bayern let their players go skiing in the middle of the season?!?" I thought pro footballers could barely play tiddly winks in case of injury let alone doing the most notorious sport going for knackering your knees/legs up!

Either Bayern are dumb and let him go with their knowledge or he did that without them knowing and has now probably screwed some insurance policy up!

Reactions: fez
Leaves them kind of screwed because Nubel is out on loan, I guess Ulrich would be their starter. They haven't got a big lead in the Bundesliga but Dortmund are miles behind. Didn't realise Freiburg were doing so well this season, what the heck happened there!

Yeah, I'm really shocked he was allowed to do this midseason too.

The downfall of Dele Alli... Besiktas were 2-0 down vs a 3rd division side. Alli was subbed off on 30 minutes to the chorus of lots of loud boos and they went on to win 3-2. Has any footballer ever fallen so far so quickly?

Back
Top Bottom