Football Banter Thread

Joe Lycett, some boy :cool:
not sure what or how I should to feel about that!!

On one hand, Qatar WC is a shambles, especially the way it was voted to host, on the other hand, if Joe Lycett does actually shred that money (providing it is real of course) he is just as a bigger ****** as Beckham being paid to be an ambassador, if that is true of course.

Again, not sure how I feel about either side in this.

not sure what or how I should to feel about that!!

On one hand, Qatar WC is a shambles, especially the way it was voted to host, on the other hand, if Joe Lycett does actually shred that money (providing it is real of course) he is just as a bigger ****** as Beckham being paid to be an ambassador, if that is true of course.

Again, not sure how I feel about either side in this.

Aye its a bit bizarre if he'd willingly just shred 10k which he has said would go to good causes otherwise but I'm sure with what he's done in the past with regard to the Hugo Boss malarky on Twitter and walking out on Steph's packed lunch programme there will be an ulterior motive / bigger picture still to come.

Aye its a bit bizarre if he'd willingly just shred 10k which he has said would go to good causes otherwise but I'm sure with what he's done in the past with regard to the Hugo Boss malarky on Twitter and walking out on Steph's packed lunch programme there will be an ulterior motive / bigger picture still to come.
I have zero knowledge of all that you posted. I know of him from comedy panel shows and thats it.

I have zero knowledge of all that you posted. I know of him from comedy panel shows and thats it.
That's fair enough. I'm not fully up to speed on the Hugo boss thing but he changed his Twitter handle to that because the fashion brand were sending cease and desist orders to pretty much anyone with the word boss in their company identity. The walking off the chat show was highlighting the use of single use plastic. Obviously he's highlighting how being gay is still being prosecuted in this day and age but I feel it'll lead to something else going by his previous exploits. He had his own show Joe lycetts got your back but as I didn't watch it I'm not sure if it was serious or a **** take on programmes like watchdog

Back
Top Bottom