Football Banter Thread

Gets better for spurs

Spur’s director of football has been banned by fifa from working for the next 2.5 years due to his involvement in juves scandals :cry: :D

Last edited:
I imagine that's the case for most Uniteds. When I was at school I used to like coming up with imaginary teams (combined XI) like London United, Liverpool United etc even though it would never actually happen these days.

Last edited:

Dych dropping some truth. It is utterly bizarre that we have such arbitrary rules on some things. Go in and nearly snap someones leg and you might get nothing or a yellow but put your hand to someones face and its almost a guaranteed red.

Dych dropping some truth. It is utterly bizarre that we have such arbitrary rules on some things. Go in and nearly snap someones leg and you might get nothing or a yellow but put your hand to someones face and its almost a guaranteed red.

The trouble is the wording, "gamesmanship" or "being clever" , those are not negative words whereas "cheating" is a negative word. So to avoid the negative connotations nicer words are used. It IS cheating (cheating definition is act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage) so call it by its right name.

Back
Top Bottom