Football Manager 2018

Soldato
So I've hated on this game for nearly a decade but after trawling through all the mods I think I've found one that will get me into this game 'All Player free Agents Mod'

Now what I ask of you guys what would your first signings be as Chelsea or a club with a large wage budget?

Would you buy aged players who would win you league straight away or would you think more towards the future and long term?
I'd start with a smaller club surely not paying agent fees should make it more likely you'll catch up even with a lesser team

Soldato
Chelsea are my team so I thought I'd assemble my perfect 11 but with everyone being available I'm somewhat lost as I have too many options to choose from, should make for an interesting play-through.

Soldato
long time bump for this - picked it up for £3.99 the other day in the sales.

About 5 years since I played FM game but the addiction has returned....

Random club start - Got Cambridge, got sacked after 8 months of the first season......New job at the start of the next year at Newport County and won the Sky bet league 2 division in my first season.... Chuffed with that.

Hard to get a decent team going mind you as the wages/transfer budget are tiny compare to other teams in the Sky bet league 1

Back
Top Bottom