Football Manager 2018

Soldato
a lot of salty reviews due to the amount of unnecessary interactions in the full game - generic scripted responses that become tiresome quickly. I think aoaaron covered it quite well on page 1. The touch version flows quite nicely. Essentially is still lacks the feel that made CM so damn addictive.

It's still a lot of fun though and will look to pick it up once its available cheaper.

Soldato
Anyone tried Football Manager Touch on PC or iPad?

I like the idea that you can start on the PC and pick it back up on the iPad - But having to pay for it twice leaves another bad taste :(

Soldato
Another thing that annoys me about FM is they have paid to have exclusivity rights so no one else can compete with them, which means they don't really have to care how terrible the game is.

Soldato
Another thing that annoys me about FM is they have paid to have exclusivity rights so no one else can compete with them, which means they don't really have to care how terrible the game is.
News to me. When did they get this? Do you not mean rights to logos of leagues, competitions and clubs? I know EA had exclusive rights like this. I wouldn't have thought SI have the kind of money for this. I also can't see how SI can have the sole rights to make a football management game. Who would they get those rights from? :confused:

Associate

False I do not know how you came up with this it's not true (these guys are greedy they refuse to pay for it which is why they have missed out on so many they wont pay)

If you look through the game you will find it is missing a lot of things like logos because they do not have license for them the ones they do have are available for anyone to use with permssion but they did manage to get German leagues only but this wont kick in until next years game (still no national team Konami has that)

Others do not make this type of game due to it has a limited fan base and the sheep follow this one no matter what which is why they produce same rubbish every year no need to do anything fancy also most of the people buying this game use laptop or low end PC.

Regarding the November release this is due to a few reasons database updating (this takes longer then you would expect) game testing the years they released oct they had to do multi patches quickly even day 1 big updates and they have a schedule for updates already in place.

These guys would rather spend most of their time working on DRM

Anyone that is thinking of buying this do not fall for the discount for previous owners other cd keys sites are selling the game for under £30 the key is pay in US$ currency (this game is a rip off buying offical way it's become AAA price)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom