Football Manager 2020

Associate
Hmm, could be I suppose, though you would've expected to hear something about it - I would've thought it would be in the SI announcement of the date.

Not that it matters to me, its not as if I am buying it.

Caporegime
Hmm, could be I suppose, though you would've expected to hear something about it - I would've thought it would be in the SI announcement of the date.

Not that it matters to me, its not as if I am buying it.

Well FM2020's announced for Stadia.
Stadia's release date has just been announced.
This will be a "launch" game as such.

At least, that's what I expect.

Not that I expect anything from Stadia. I have no interest in buying games to stream them at what's likely to be full price.

Associate
Got no intention of buying this as soon as it comes... Usually in 3 months it's on offer at half price.

I'm still playing fm19, I find it addictive , the only gripes I have with it are the media interviews and sorting out the training , it gets boring fast so I leave this to the ass man.

Associate
A data patch could be implemented once a week, updating a squad would take megabytes of data which would take seconds.

It's just terribly poor management.

What you mean ? instead of releasing a new game you want them to release a data patch once a week?

Soldato
What you mean ? instead of releasing a new game you want them to release a data patch once a week?

No, if they released the game before the season started they could update the data once a week until the transfer window closes.

I'd respect them if they had released data patches instead of a game once a season as it's been the same dross for many years.

Associate
is the match engine looking any better than previous version? to me it dont look that great.......

Looks exactly the same as FM 2019. I wish they'd make it look better I mean we live in 2019 now not the 90s! Its like watching a bunch of robots playing football.

Last edited:
Associate
The lack of innovation in this game since 2012 is astonishing. I guess its become an annual tradition to waste money on incremental updates, why would companies bother when people still throw them money for doing very little.

Back
Top Bottom