Football *Spoilers* 29th-30th March

Yet again the ref allows West Brom to keep playing until they've got 3 points, regardless of the actual injury time. :\
I think Bednar got the winner in the 3rd minute of the indicated 4 minute period - nowt wrong with that! The top of the Championship is still very tight, and making for an interesting season finale. A bit too interesting for my liking.

Rooney, Ronaldo, Carrick, Tevez all top draw today

I felt sorry for Villa at times because they were giving it a decent go at various points in the game its just that we were on top form and knocking it about like Brazil

I have to say Man Utd today were awesome, a pleasure to watch for the normal football fan.

I also watched the best two teams in Scotland play today and the game looked very amateur compared to what Utd produced...

Rooney, Ronaldo, Carrick, Tevez all top draw today

I felt sorry for Villa at times because they were giving it a decent go at various points in the game its just that we were on top form and knocking it about like Brazil

The difference between us and Brazil is that our Defence is absolutely top class.

no injuries bar a knock on Giggs and another 3 points. That was an excellent performance. Hopefully we can replicate it on Tuesday night.

Reports that Carrick, Rio and Evra all have problematic hamstrings due to the dodgy pitch/rain (which is why they were all substituted so early)/simultaneously

Hopefully could be nothing but if its true then we might struggle for a decent defensive and midfield line up (and there is a question mark about VDS being ready for Tuesday also) - and how is Nani as he got an injury against pool didnt he?

Otherwise I agree completely with your summerisation - pity in one way we missed so many times though

Hargreaves Brown Vidic OShea

Ronny Anderson Scholes/Park Nani?

Tevez Rooney

Wondering if Scholes can play two full games in 4 days? Either Tevez or Rooney could be used as a midfielder, Pique could be used I guess but SAF I think seems to not want to do that (he had a chance a week or two back Im sure but instead moved OH back I seem to recall unless the report was wrong while I was away)

Funny how many idiots seem to think it was a dig at Liverpool in the comments.

And I'll still feel ok continuing to use we/us/them when referring to footie teams. :p

United were fantastic last night - we simply couldn't compete with them - in particular the front trio.

We started like we wanted to try to get something, but ultimately the gulf in class was too much, although Maloney should have at least breathed some life into the second half instead shanking that sitter.

Please please MON, send Petrov back to Celtic in a swop for Boruc as a matter of urgency.

The pundits on Sky Sports were gang banging Ronaldo's back heel this morning. It was a good goal but no where near as good as I imagined it would be.

I think far too many people are becoming gay for Ronaldo. He scores a free kick, greatest free kick ever. Scores a back heel, greatest back heel ever.

He's an amazing talent and probably the best player in the world on current form but some people are going way over the top with the praise he's receiving for the littlest of things.

I was saying this to the Mrs last night, if Ronaldo played for anyone else i would hate him with a passion

I love the fact he plays with us we are blessed to have Rooney,Tevez,Carrick,Anderson, etc all playing in the same team

I think i want to bum him actually

Back
Top Bottom