For Honor - Hack and Slasher

Soldato
anyone been following this game.......For Honor

official website:

http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/game-info/index.aspx

just saw it pop up when I opened uPlay - had a forum search but didn't find anything (apologies if I missed an existing thread)

Cinematic Trailer (E3 2016)

Multiplayer Walkthrough

4v4 Gameplay Action

I'll not bore everyone with a wall of text - watch the vids and see for yourself but looks pretty damn fun

Registration for Alpha and Beta is now open if anyone is interested

Caporegime
Looks very similar to Shadows of Mordor style combat but apparently it's a bit deeper than that with potential for blocks, parrying and you need to attack the exposed side of the enemy.

Soldato
OP
anyone any idea when alpha/beta is happening? not heard anything back after I registered and can't for the life of me find anything on the official site re dates

This I gave them another shot with The Division but with how that went I'm not holding faith.

how The Division went?! The Division is a great game, had a few bugs on release (like pretty much every other AAA game in recent times) not sure why the hate

Soldato
I really don't know. This game could go either way. I am not against pre-ordering, but for this I will certainly have to wait I think. I think Ubisoft games over the last 6ish years have got steadily worse, but the recent Assassin's Creed games have been massive improvements so I hope this continues that.

Back
Top Bottom