Foreigners working here...

Soldato
I work for a company that has about 90% foreigners. Out of these, roughly 99.9% of them admit they are only here for the money. They want to do as little as possible and earn as much as possible.

I would say what I think of them but I'd probably get a ban!! :mad:

Soldato
example:

lorry driver makes 200.000 per year for the company he works, he is reward with 20K for this. 180K were pumped into the company which is british, taxes , vat, insurance all went into british economy not the Egyptian for example.

dont forget his daily expenses, no matter how large or small these are

So you are saying it is better for a foreign worker to come and do that and have a brit on jobseekers than just giving the job to a brit in the first place?

Soldato
Exactly name

My grandparents were polish they came here after the war. They both worked here and both have now died here. All the money was spent here. That doesn't have an effect on the country as nothing has been taken out

I have no problem with anyone living here and doing that it's the ones that are just here for the money to take back

Were my father in-law works they are allowed to take 4 weeks holiday in one go and then another 4 weeks unpaid straight after it so they can go back home and dodge paying tax.

So can you please tell me hellsmk2 how that "helps" the country?

Soldato
So you are saying it is better for a foreign worker to come and do that and have a brit on jobseekers than just giving the job to a brit in the first place?

no, i am just saying that the money he sends home are a minute fraction of the money he adds into the system. Now, i wont blame them for coming there and taking the jobs, thats capitalism for you. Liberals would have told you that if immigrants working for less wouldnt exist, british companies would have closed down due to international competition etc etc...

Soldato

Yes. Polish girls are way prettier than the average lager swilling British attempt at a woman. Let them in and send the UK dole dossers to Romania!

Soldato
no, i am just saying that the money he sends home are a minute fraction of the money he adds into the system. Now, i wont blame them for coming there and taking the jobs, thats capitalism for you. Liberals would have told you that if immigrants working for less wouldnt exist, british companies would have closed down due to international competition etc etc...

Whats he adding to the system that someone on benefits couldn't have done

So this small amount he is spending here is being used for a minute fraction of the job seekers benefits

Soldato
Whats he adding to the system that someone on benefits couldn't have done

So this small amount he is spending here is being used for a minute fraction of the job seekers benefits

These are systemic problems, i am afraid i cannot help you there.

Think of this, you have a company and employ people, foreigners costs less which means greater profits for you and most importantly other companies already hire them so you cannot compete with them. What are you going to do"? You know business are not philanthropic affairs

Last edited:
Associate
I work in a factory which has a lot of Polish/Hungarian/Lithuanian/Ukrainian peeps. They work very hard and the ladies are hot to boot! No problems here, they are actually really pleasant to talk to as well. Some of the more right wing employees moan but even they get on with them after they get to know them.

I don't know the ins and outs of their countries issues but from what they tell me they're governments aren't doing a very good job of running things, hence their economies are rubbish and there are very few jobs. Even getting a few Spanish now as their country is going down the toilet, although I expect this is laziness on their part as they have too many siestas lol.

Soldato
These are systemic problems, i am afraid i cannot help you there.

Think of this, you have a company and employ people, foreigners costs less which means greater profits for you and mostly important other companies already hire them so you cannot compete with them. What are you going to do"? You know business are not philanthropic affairs

But they don't always work for less

I know why company's do it. I employ people myself. You go for the cheaper option if possible if the work is as good

I don't blame people for coming here I would do the same.

Doesn't make it right, but doesn't make wrong but either way it needs to stop because the country is going down hill, what happens when all the money has gone? Borrow like grease? Then after that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom