Forever alone on NYE

Permabanned
Here's hoping that 2014 finally destroys Gary Barlow's credibility once and forever
That's your wish?? At least wish for something that'll do everybody some good, like the freezer that keeps Bruce Forsyth cryogenically frozen in between Strictly Come Dancing series malfunctioning.

Soldato
Well I could be alone tonight.

We had a party planned at my good ladies house. Unfortunately her daughter has a stomach bug and she had to cancel the party. We have only been together 5 months so I havent met her daughter yet. Was pretty gutted that the party wasnt going ahead as we dont see each other that often (once a week usually).

Now here is my plan :

As soon as i knew the party was off and my good lady was staying in with her ill daughter i thought i would drive down to see her at 11:50pm and see the New Year in with her.

She thinks that I may be going out tonight with some friends enjoying NYE as normal. I however am staying at home and completely sober just so I can see her tonight for like 20 mins. The plan is to phone her just before midnight to wish her happy new year (and a few soppy bits and pieces) and then suprise her by saying im outside her house.

I hope this works, if it backfires i wont be happy.

Let us know how it went :)

Happy New Year to all!

Soldato
Well I could be alone tonight.

We had a party planned at my good ladies house. Unfortunately her daughter has a stomach bug and she had to cancel the party. We have only been together 5 months so I havent met her daughter yet. Was pretty gutted that the party wasnt going ahead as we dont see each other that often (once a week usually).

Now here is my plan :

As soon as i knew the party was off and my good lady was staying in with her ill daughter i thought i would drive down to see her at 11:50pm and see the New Year in with her.

She thinks that I may be going out tonight with some friends enjoying NYE as normal. I however am staying at home and completely sober just so I can see her tonight for like 20 mins. The plan is to phone her just before midnight to wish her happy new year (and a few soppy bits and pieces) and then suprise her by saying im outside her house.

I hope this works, if it backfires i wont be happy.

Well my plan worked and she was absolutely delighted. Parked just up the road and phoned her at about 11:45. We chatted for a bit until it was about 11:58 and then I said "you better come and open the front door as im outside". Just as we hugged it was 00:00 on the dot, probably the nicest embrace ever.

Happy new year all :D

Last edited:
Associate
Being alone on NYE is infinitely better than being with any d!ck that stands watching the London fireworks through a smartphone.

Soldato
Well my plan worked and she was absolutely delighted. Parked just up the road and phoned her at about 11:45. We chatted for a bit until it was about 11:58 and then I said "you better come and open the front door as im outside". Just as we hugged it was 00:00 on the dot, probably the nicest embrace ever.

Happy new year all :D
Nice one!
Night everyone :)

How was the film?

Ended up playing FIFA all night and we never went out so we just played FIFA. 2.22 and half of us are already asleep, actually, just me left. I'm off. Night.

Back
Top Bottom