Formula Boinc 2017

MGP

MGP

Soldato
There are only 33 teams in the Pentathlon. But some 75 in the boinc thing. However It's difficult to know how many of the boincers actively partipate, or are just ranked by historic methods. Some will play, some won't. Some might split resources. I'd hope that OcUk gives it a swerve this time round.

Associate
I haven't had time to look into it, but it's GPU I hear, with about one day to crunch after Einstein ends for the Pentathlon? Better than nothing, that one day of racing.

Soldato
we don't yet have any points on moo, so its not like we are going to loose a place lol. plus its hot over in the uk for once, good god I cant think of what my gpu temps will be.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Not long at all, still got a couple from February waiting for someone, anyone, to return a valid result !

Associate
oooo . result, my 1st
Dear AP finder,

Congratulations! Our records indicate that a computer registered by you has found a unique Arithmetic Progression of primes of length 20. This computer is assigned to the AP27 project. Since primes found in this subproject are not large enough to report to the Top 5000 Primes List, your AP20 sequence is visible immediately.

Workunit 528634362 : 85297551161979151+30418675*23#*n for n=0..19

You can select the minimum length of AP for which to receive these notifications in your PrimeGrid preferences.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will surely resolve any problems.

Once again, congratulations on your find! Thank you for participating in PrimeGrid.

Sincerely,
The PrimeGrid Staff

Last edited:
Associate
In web preferences, you can select the desired run time of your tasks. It may be wise to set it to something huge, like 12-24 hours if tasks are going to be hard to come by. (then go for a shorter duration as the race conclusion draws near)

Soldato
FAR FAR FAR to hot in my shed, ive resorted to brining the one server without the delta fans on into the house on some blocks of wood on the living room floor. BUT thankfully I have Ba to thank for the nactua G34 coolers he'll be sending me when he has time

Associate
FAR FAR FAR to hot in my shed, ive resorted to brining the one server without the delta fans on into the house on some blocks of wood on the living room floor. BUT thankfully I have Ba to thank for the nactua G34 coolers he'll be sending me when he has time
Know the feeling, just put 3rd 280x in now and the 2 asus now sound like hair dryers running @90c and 72c while the only water cooled 280x is @46c , got blocks coming for the 2 asus tho thank god.

edit: they have gone quiet after running gpu tweak, tho the primegrid wu`s have gone from 2hours to over a day! might be a new batch tho but can't get any new till 11 tonight lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom